Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I appreciate the offers for young and hung, but the thread was actually started by a woman advertising for business (Goddess38DD). I was the first to post to the thread and when she was banned all her posts were deleted, making it appear that I started it. I've asked support to delete the thread.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, mods, why even bother to delete individual posts in a situation like this? Either delete the whole thread, or delete none of it.

It's really fucked up to leave it like this.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
http://www.lpsg.org/members/Goddess38DD.html
profile exists WITH PIX (at the time of my post here).. but no posts exist... new policy get banned all your posts disappear with you? :biggrin1:

Thankgod some of you specified what happened.. I thought there was mass schitzophrenia in the thread til someone mentioned that s/he was banned :) (and apparently the posts disappeared)

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, mods, why even bother to delete individual posts in a situation like this? Either delete the whole thread, or delete none of it.

It's really fucked up to leave it like this.

There's a method of banning that not only bans a person, but deletes all of their posts and removes all traces of them from the site. I can't imagine it being used too often.

It seems to be improved here though. Many years ago, I was banned from a forum that was about this in-production fan-made 2D remake of a famous 3D game. It was delayed, and delayed, and delayed, with the reasons stinking more and more of bullshit. Several members called him out, acting like dumbasses, and they were removed.

I caught on to how bullshit it was, so I started speaking out too. I stated my points and such clearly, and concisely, with spelling and grammar and all that good stuff. Then all of the dumbasses that typed out "fuk" as every other word said how awesome I was, weakening my stance, and thus no one listened to me. Then, without warning, I was banned. On this site, though, banning someone using the method that removes all traces of them COMPLETELY erases all of the threads they've started. I contributed a lot to the site, including lengthy explanations and posts in the Roleplay forum (the non-sexual, adventurers going on quests variety), and all of it was gone.

Several months later, the guy who was making the game announced that the forums were undergoing a bandwidth crisis, and asked for donations. Tons of donations later, the banner at the top said "Bandwidth issue solved: thanks to all who donated!" for about a month, before the site magically disappeared altogether.

It was quite an impressive and thought-up scam, if I do say so myself.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/members/Goddess38DD.html
profile exists WITH PIX (at the time of my post here).. but no posts exist... new policy get banned all your posts disappear with you? :biggrin1:

Thankgod some of you specified what happened.. I thought there was mass schitzophrenia in the thread til someone mentioned that s/he was banned :) (and apparently the posts disappeared)

I agree... I was feeling a bit out of sorts - the schitzophrinia thing you know. But it was fun getting hit on by a few 22-25 year olds for a few days LOL