I want to fuck my Gay friend

Austinarchuleta123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok so I only been with woman my whole life. My best friend is gay and like a brother to me. We hang out all the time. I seen his ass (picture) and he has told me stories of things he done. I keep making sexual jokes and saying funny/nasty things. I'd love for him to suck me or maybe more. But don't wanna ruin my friendship either. What do i do?

SgtGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally, I find that the direct approach is best. Ask him! You may very well discover that he’s been secretly lusting after you for ages. But even if he’d rather not, he can still help out with advice for how to proceed.

Do be aware that his (or your!) emotions may well come into play here. Talk things over thoroughly in advance. Make sure no-one is going to get hurt if you go there and then nothing happens. Most gay men know how to keep their feelings separated from their fun but not all of us do (and, like I said, yours may come into play, so interrogate your own feelings thoroughly in advance and find out what you really want from this step).

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go for it. You only live once and always wondering "what if" without taking any action will only leave you with regrets for not trying. You'll never know until you take that first step. Who knows, this best friend could turn out to be your lover too - win, win! On the flip side if it doesn't work out sexually, if he TRULY is your best friend then it shouldn't negatively affect your relationship and he won't fault you for trying but should be flattered instead.

jaybee0560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know how many times I’ve had straight friends I wish would ask me to blow them or experiment? Guarantee this guy is sitting by the phone every night waiting for you to ask this question.
yeah - I don't know if I'd guarantee that at all and makes it sound like gay men would just swoop at the opportunity of having sex with a straight mate just cos ..

Maybe the gay friend is just happy with having a mate and doesn't feel attracted to him at all .. or maybe he has been secretly lusting after him all this time.. I'm guessing this gay friend has some sort of say in all this that involves something around how he feels about this guy rather than just some general " if you are straight and have a gay friend 100% he wants to fuck you" .. I'm bi - have loads of straight mates and women friends - the vast majority of which I have absolutely no desire to even see naked let alone screw.
My advice would be to tread carefully. Making a move could be absolutely fine resulting in a mad nights romp or a polite "nope".. or it could change the dynamic forever.

If there is reason to believe he is attracted to you - then I'd explore that a bit and bring it up at some point letting him know you're game. If there has never been any suggestion that this guy finds you attractive - like at all .. I wouldn't be acting on the assumption that making a move will yield results.

I'd start with a conversation around what sort of guys he finds attractive and see where that goes ..if there is any interest at all, you're leaving the door open for him to say "well, guys that look a bit like you.." or something to that effect.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the "straight" person, the ball is really in your court.

A very easy starting point could be asking him at what age did he know he was gay. He will give you his story. Then at the end you can say "I never really thought about what I am, I just went along with straight because that's what everyone did. But I was thinking about it the other day and I'd say I was probably a slight shade of bi"

His jaw will hit the ground. He'll ask you "what do you mean? ". You'll say "well.... I prefer women and I'd want to be in a relationship with a woman, but if a guy wanted to fool around I'd be curious"

By framing it that way, it doesn't put him on the spot. If he's interested he can take it from here. It will give him time to digest and he might suggest something in the future. If he's not, then nothing will change.

plug313

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder how things have gone for you. if you still need advice DM me it's easier

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so I only been with woman my whole life. My best friend is gay and like a brother to me. We hang out all the time. I seen his ass (picture) and he has told me stories of things he done. I keep making sexual jokes and saying funny/nasty things. I'd love for him to suck me or maybe more. But don't wanna ruin my friendship either. What do i do?
Can I be your friend?

Austinarchuleta123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go for it. You only live once and always wondering "what if" without taking any action will only leave you with regrets for not trying. You'll never know until you take that first step. Who knows, this best friend could turn out to be your lover too - win, win! On the flip side if it doesn't work out sexually, if he TRULY is your best friend then it shouldn't negatively affect your relationship and he won't fault you for trying but should be flattered instead.
Everytime I say something like that. He says ewww goodbye in a playing manor. I don't think I'm his type

Prem_lj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Everytime I say something like that. He says ewww goodbye in a playing manor. I don't think I'm his type
You have taken the first step and he basically said no thanks.

If want to pursue it, tell him why you want to have sex with him and ask why he doesn't. It could be because he wants to keep the friendship the way it is now.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since he's rejected your offer, perhaps the next best thing is to ask him if he has a friend who would blow you for nothing and see what he says.

You can say getting a woman is too much effort and commitment right now. You just want to shoot a load no strings attached.

If he's at all interested then he may offer but if he's not then he'll tell you to get on grindr.