I want to get a girl pregnant

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey!! this might be weird but i want to get a girl pregnant, its really just an urge is this selfish of me, i dont want the responsibilities right now either and i am single, does any other of u guys have urge to reproduce??

ps. i am not going to go out and purposely get some1 pregnat that would be bad it just felling like it

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gone through phases of that urge too. My ex-wife got pregnant but miscarried every time. Torture on a marriage. I've had single female friends whose clock was ticking want me to father a child with them but I couldn't do it knowing that I couldn't live with not having my child with me. I was flattered but that was too much potential entanglement. The phase may pass, just don't do anything without really thinking through the responsibilities. Be smart. You are young and have plenty of time.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a guy who I am sure wanted to have a child with me. HE so desperately wanted to join my family, I think more than wanting to marry me. I thank God I have no connection to him to this day.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep, at 21 having a child is going to make your life HELL unless you are self sufficient, through college, have a good long stable job, a home, a minivan or saloon, lots of people to help you.... etc..

Keep a rubber on the lil monster.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The most stupid thing I've heard. I hope you prepare to pay for the child up coming bills and especially an education.

emo18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey!! this might be weird but i want to get a girl pregnant, its really just an urge is this selfish of me, i dont want the responsibilities right now either and i am single, does any other of u guys have urge to reproduce??

ps. i am not going to go out and purposely get some1 pregnat that would be bad it just felling like it

Its called evolution lol

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think its normal to have those desires to want to know if you can get a girl pregnant. If you've never gotten someone pregnant before, you always wonder if it could happen and it does give stroke to the ego to know your sperm functions normally.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, at 21 having a child is going to make your life HELL unless you are self sufficient, through college, have a good long stable job, a home, a minivan or saloon, lots of people to help you.... etc..

Keep a rubber on the lil monster.

I'm 21 and a female and I have been experiencing the exact same thing.....since I was 19.
I think its normal to have those desires to want to know if you can get a girl pregnant. If you've never gotten someone pregnant before, you always wonder if it could happen and it does give stroke to the ego to know your sperm functions normally.

I think that's why I like having unprotected sex.....the thought of getting pregnant is a turn on (even though I'm on birth control). Its like every time I see a baby I want to hold it and feed it. I would damn near pay somebody to LET ME watch their child. Even when i'm in Walmart I go over to the infant clothing section to admire the clothes and stuff. I want a child soooo bad but I'm trying my best to stick to the plan and wait until i'm 30 so I can have money saved up to give my child or children everything I want. I probably could have tricked my old fuck buddy into getting me pregnant but that would be just wrong. Besides, being pregnant and not married seems embarrasing to me.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 21 and a female and I have been experiencing the exact same thing.....since I was 19.

I think that's why I like having unprotected sex.....the thought of getting pregnant is a turn on (even though I'm on birth control). Its like every time I see a baby I want to hold it and feed it. I would damn near pay somebody to LET ME watch their child. Even when i'm in Walmart I go over to the infant clothing section to admire the clothes and stuff. I want a child soooo bad but I'm trying my best to stick to the plan and wait until i'm 30 so I can have money saved up to give my child or children everything I want. I probably could have tricked my old fuck buddy into getting me pregnant but that would be just wrong. Besides, being pregnant and not married seems embarrasing to me.

Your plan sounds like a good one. Continue to feel embarassed. You will not regret it. You seem to have a lot of love to give. Make sure you have the most stable situation possible. It is hard to raise a child even in the most ideal of circumstances.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wanting to get a girl pregnant is not stupid, it's instinct.

I want to get a girl pregnant too but she has to be of a certain caliber. Although I've had sex with several women, none of them would have made good mothers, for me at least.

Now I am looking for a future baby mama. I'm prepared to wait.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

no no no

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey dude why don't you just donate your sperm? I am not married and don't want to deal with caring for an infant...so I decided to help some couples who really want a baby and can't have one.

Last edited:

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know the feeling. It's a very primal "i wanna make more of me and then leave" rush of emotion that all animals must get- more likely than not a mechanism to ensure the continuation of our genes.

I find myself passing girls on the street or elsewhere and thinking "I wanna get her pregnant," but it's very possible I've just watched the Unforgivable videos a few to many times.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for giving another couple the beautiful gift of life!! What a very noble thing to do. This is fantastic advice for all those who feel like they need/want to prove thier...Abilities. Those who want this life altering event should seriously consider the fact that a whole nother person comes out of your desire and the consequences are lifelong for everyone involved. Amazing how a brief climax that takes a minute can end up hanging around for your entire life.
Hey dude why don't you just donate your sperm? I am not married and don't want to deal with caring for an infant...so I decided to help some couples who really want a baby and can't have one.

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The most stupid thing I've heard. I hope you prepare to pay for the child up coming bills and especially an education.
calm down lol i didnt say i was goin to do it, just feelins i have inside like instinct lol just cheeckin any1 else feel this way

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Does this just urge come from curiosity about pregnancy? That's a very natural curiosity and nothing to be ashamed about. Wanting to become a father someday is also a very natural urge - and without that basic biological urge far fewer people would have children.

Acting on that curiosity without any consideration for the woman or child is irresponsible. You already understand that since you stated you have no intention of going out and doing that.

You can look forward to the day when you and a partner can choose to raise a child together. When that day comes, your urge to procreate won't seem selfish at all, but a gift of life to a child created during an act of love.