I want to get a girl pregnant

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sex101, Dec 27, 2009.

1. sex101

sex101 Member

Albums:
    Hey!! this might be weird but i want to get a girl pregnant, its really just an urge is this selfish of me, i dont want the responsibilities right now either and i am single, does any other of u guys have urge to reproduce??

ps. i am not going to go out and purposely get some1 pregnat that would be bad it just felling like it

2. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I've gone through phases of that urge too. My ex-wife got pregnant but miscarried every time. Torture on a marriage. I've had single female friends whose clock was ticking want me to father a child with them but I couldn't do it knowing that I couldn't live with not having my child with me. I was flattered but that was too much potential entanglement. The phase may pass, just don't do anything without really thinking through the responsibilities. Be smart. You are young and have plenty of time.

3. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

I dated a guy who I am sure wanted to have a child with me. HE so desperately wanted to join my family, I think more than wanting to marry me. I thank God I have no connection to him to this day.

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep, at 21 having a child is going to make your life HELL unless you are self sufficient, through college, have a good long stable job, a home, a minivan or saloon, lots of people to help you.... etc..

Keep a rubber on the lil monster.

5. avatarng

The most stupid thing I've heard. I hope you prepare to pay for the child up coming bills and especially an education.

6. emo18

emo18 New Member

Albums:
    Its called evolution lol

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I think its normal to have those desires to want to know if you can get a girl pregnant. If you've never gotten someone pregnant before, you always wonder if it could happen and it does give stroke to the ego to know your sperm functions normally.

8. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is actually a forum dedicated to this fetish: http://www.the-impregnorium.com. I found it while doing research for a book I'm writing. It is quite interesting, although I go as I can to avoid getting a girl pregnant!

9. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    try adopting and carrying a 10 lb. sack of potato's for 3 months.

and wash them 16 times every 24 hours, because, on average, that's how many times a baby oozes kukka from either end.

10. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 21 and a female and I have been experiencing the exact same thing.....since I was 19.
    I think that's why I like having unprotected sex.....the thought of getting pregnant is a turn on (even though I'm on birth control). Its like every time I see a baby I want to hold it and feed it. I would damn near pay somebody to LET ME watch their child. Even when i'm in Walmart I go over to the infant clothing section to admire the clothes and stuff. I want a child soooo bad but I'm trying my best to stick to the plan and wait until i'm 30 so I can have money saved up to give my child or children everything I want. I probably could have tricked my old fuck buddy into getting me pregnant but that would be just wrong. Besides, being pregnant and not married seems embarrasing to me.

11. naughty

Gold Member

Your plan sounds like a good one. Continue to feel embarassed. You will not regret it. You seem to have a lot of love to give. Make sure you have the most stable situation possible. It is hard to raise a child even in the most ideal of circumstances.

12. Incocknito

Gold Member

Wanting to get a girl pregnant is not stupid, it's instinct.

I want to get a girl pregnant too but she has to be of a certain caliber. Although I've had sex with several women, none of them would have made good mothers, for me at least.

Now I am looking for a future baby mama. I'm prepared to wait.

13. hud01

Gold Member

no no no

14. lilbear

lilbear Member

I used to have those paternal insiticts every now and then.... fortuntely they never lasted very long!!!

15. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Hey dude why don't you just donate your sperm? I am not married and don't want to deal with caring for an infant...so I decided to help some couples who really want a baby and can't have one.

#15 B_jeepguy2, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  16. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know the feeling. It's a very primal "i wanna make more of me and then leave" rush of emotion that all animals must get- more likely than not a mechanism to ensure the continuation of our genes.

I find myself passing girls on the street or elsewhere and thinking "I wanna get her pregnant," but it's very possible I've just watched the Unforgivable videos a few to many times.

17. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Thank you for giving another couple the beautiful gift of life!! What a very noble thing to do. This is fantastic advice for all those who feel like they need/want to prove thier...Abilities. Those who want this life altering event should seriously consider the fact that a whole nother person comes out of your desire and the consequences are lifelong for everyone involved. Amazing how a brief climax that takes a minute can end up hanging around for your entire life.

18. sex101

sex101 Member

Albums:
    calm down lol i didnt say i was goin to do it, just feelins i have inside like instinct lol just cheeckin any1 else feel this way

19. B_BabyGirl84

B_BabyGirl84 New Member

I sometimes want a child but not really want a man.

20. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Does this just urge come from curiosity about pregnancy? That's a very natural curiosity and nothing to be ashamed about. Wanting to become a father someday is also a very natural urge - and without that basic biological urge far fewer people would have children.

Acting on that curiosity without any consideration for the woman or child is irresponsible. You already understand that since you stated you have no intention of going out and doing that.

You can look forward to the day when you and a partner can choose to raise a child together. When that day comes, your urge to procreate won't seem selfish at all, but a gift of life to a child created during an act of love.

Draft saved Draft deleted