I want to get a girl pregnant

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are way too many babies in the world who were not actually wanted. Not only is it making us overpopulate, but it cripples the child to be unwanted, even if the parents do everything they 'should'. I know. I was one. I did not suffer malnutrition or homelessness or abuse, only ineffable emotional chill that made all things seem false.

I think sometimes that people who want to make a baby 'just because' think there is some magic in having a dependent being who is forced by instinct to need and idolize and imprint on you that it will make you lovable. Maybe, maybe not. Are you willing to risk perpetuating the cycle of lovelessness?

Get a pet and practice loving and caring for it first. See if you have it in you. Because with DNA testing, any child will be traced to you and you will be financially responsible for it anyway.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 21 and a female and I have been experiencing the exact same thing.....since I was 19.

I think that's why I like having unprotected sex.....the thought of getting pregnant is a turn on (even though I'm on birth control). Its like every time I see a baby I want to hold it and feed it. I would damn near pay somebody to LET ME watch their child. Even when i'm in Walmart I go over to the infant clothing section to admire the clothes and stuff. I want a child soooo bad but I'm trying my best to stick to the plan and wait until i'm 30 so I can have money saved up to give my child or children everything I want. I probably could have tricked my old fuck buddy into getting me pregnant but that would be just wrong. Besides, being pregnant and not married seems embarrasing to me.
Rommette, with a girl like you, any guy would have to be crazy not to want to do that with you, even an older guy like yours truly. But I applaud you for setting a time when you are financially secure to do that. Some women'd rather just throw caution to the wind(And a few gallons of sperm inside their pussies too!:naughty:) and let their man's desire to sire go carte blanche.