I want to get a massage....

B_all_balls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, I am in college (22yearold) and I wanted to go to a local salon/spa to get a massage. The main reason I wanted to go is because I want the embrace of a woman's touch. On their website, they have a picture of their staff and they all seem to be very attractive woman ages 25-50. I am not looking for anything sexual, like a happy ending, just a normal swedish massage.

I know this spa caters towards woman. I'd say 95% of the customers are woman. Do you think it would be weird for me to get a massage there? Should I wear underwear during the massage? I think I'd rather be fully naked, but I am scared I will get an erection and the massuese may get upset with me. I also like the idea that a woman might get a chance to see my penis.

I was also interested in getting a "roman bath" before hand. Do these kind of places usually have private tub rooms for each person, or will I likely be in there with other customers?

Any answers or discussion on this would be greatly appreciated.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go for it. I always wear a thong or g-string and my massage therapists see me in them all the time. They examine me wearing just the thong, and then ask me to get naked for the massage. Don't worry about the erection, they're used to it. I often get erections and sometimes it's laying right out in the open for them to see. They never remark on it. When they ask you to get on the table, just remove your underwear and act natural. If you ask if you can take it off, it may get awkward.

If you're lucky, she'll brush her hand against your cock or balls during the massage. I see a couple who seem to do that more than others and love it. I even ask them to massage my perineum and they have no problem with that. I especially love it when they massage my ass and get really close to my asshole.

Massages are very enjoyable.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
call and ask... if the spa doesn't take men, ask for a referral to one which does. in areas where police crack down on prostitution, the spas may not want male customers because of law enforcement attention.

B_all_balls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, I know they do male massages but I just think it may be wierd, because the men they normally do are probably older men not a 20 year old.

D

deleted213841

No need to worry. You can get nude because I imagine they use draping, or the sheet that they use to cover the parts they are not working on. I have been going to spas since I was 20 and nothing there is nothing weird about it.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you looking for a massage or a happy ending with a female masseuse? If it's the massage you're after you can find a female practitioner almost anywhere. If you're specifically looking for a happy ending, you might as well go to the place the older guys frequent.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If you want a good, quality, healthy massage that is great for your back and will leave you feeling great, go to a legit place like The Setai in New York. If you want some "professional" to tug on your dick, go to the cheapest, seediest Asian (sorry, the stereotype is true) massage parlor. The dumber the name the more likely they are to do the "happy ending." New You Too Massage and Nail Parlor, Yummy Foot and Rub, Magic Spa, that kind of place. They are everywhere.

PRINCE_PEACH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
massages are awesome. i have worked in spas for the last 10 years and they are for EVERYONE. As for wearing underwear....you don't have to but it is ultimately your decision. I must say though that you will be missing out on some of the massage if you wear them because they will not massage your glutes (butt) due to the oil and fear of messing up your clothes. Just DON'T call the spa and ask for an attractive womn to massage you. It will send off a warning flag that you may be a predator or scumbag looking to get off. However you can tell them that you prefer to have a female massage you.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Try it - you'll like it, I'm sure. Have had non-sexual massages from women but have to work hard at not getting an erection; I prefer massages where I end up fucking the masseuse, one of the "extras" on offer from the girls in question.

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
Are you looking for a massage or a happy ending with a female masseuse? If it's the massage you're after you can find a female practitioner almost anywhere. If you're specifically looking for a happy ending, you might as well go to the place the older guys frequent.
In San Francisco there are many massage parlors offering anything from handjobs to full sex. I have spent some time staking out a couple of places for research, and the majority of men are early 20s to mid 30s, with some in their 40s, and very few older than that. Most of them well groomed, attractive men. I was very surprised to find that, as I had always believed it was older men that frequent these places.

As for the OP, he seems to be conflicted about what he's looking for. Nothing sexual, and yet he's intrigued by the idea of an attractive masseuse seeing his penis. It sounds as if indecent exposure is what excites him.

My advice is to go to a certified massage if that's what you want, but if you are looking to flash your goods you would be better off finding a place that gives extras. There's no rule saying you have to accept anything other than a massage. Many of them are attractive, give a good massage, and are much more accepting of seeing a naked penis.

Last edited:

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
never wear underwear, it takes away from a good massage. don't worry about erection, their use to it. most don't have baths except for asian massage and it's called a body shampoo, but they don't give good massage and will jack you off.

I think these days many places will give more sensual massages to get you to return. they will let you expose more and know us men are horn dogs, but everyone is looking for money and stretching the laws a bit for your enjoyment.

i found that the chinese ladies give great massages and don't worry about draping. i'm sure you can expose yourself and even get wacked off.

zujmyhezk86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to get a full body massage myself but the erection thing has been an issue for me. I will be honest I equate nudity with sex, be it man or woman. As soon as I am naked I think of myself as a sexual being in a sexual state and I love it. I know others don't but I do. Having this mentality makes it extremely easy for me to get hard when exposed.

Choosing the gender of the masseuse is also an issue because of my mentality because in my head I don't want to offend a woman but I don't want to disgust a man. I think I will flip a coin when I final find the courage to go get one.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure why you equate nudity (I guess you meant being naked for a massage) with sex. There's no comparison UNLESS you're going to a place specifically geared to the happy ending clientele. A professional massage will be an incredibly relaxing, therapeutic experience. Yes, you might get hard. I was scared of that the first time but it didn't happen. THIS has nothing to do with sex or sexual feelings. It's about be areas of the body being touched which might not be touched regularly (I hope I described that correctly) especially if it's your first massage.

zujmyhezk86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
THICKJOHNNY, I have just always just felts sexy, lol when I was naked and when others are naked as well. It just instantly makes me horny. Now I am not a happy ending kind of guy but I was just saying that because of my view on nudity I don't want to give the masseuse the impression that I want a happy ending.

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Massage is an amazing therapy and should be taken very seriously. True centers for massage therapy, like real spas, attached to resorts or massage chains, like Massage Envy or health clubs that have massage therapists on hand or a spa attached are certified and licensed massage centers, licensed and certified by therapeutic boards and the cities and states they operate in. The therapists are highly trained and licensed and take their jobs very seriously. The last thing they are looking to do is look at an erection for erotic purposes or to touch your perineum, asshole, balls, or dick. Any therapist who does that is not serious about their craft and definitely don't care about their license or the license of the place they work. Also, a trained massage therapist will be able to figure out if you are their for reasons other than massage therapy and will ask you to leave and will ban you from the club. I have friends who have done that because a guy insisted on undressing in front of them (a true massage therapist will leave the room when you undress and get on the table) or kept moving the draping so their erection showed or actually asked them to touch them in a way that wasn't appropriate (the perineum...never heard of a true massage therapist agreeing to massage anyones perineum!).

Yes, the touch and feel of the therapist, male or female is a very sensuous experience and it's very intimate. Yes, they are taught that men do get erections during massage and that in most instances it isn't sexual, it's just a reaction and should be ignored and not commented on. But they are also taught to make the experience a non-sexual experience. Massage is therapy, not sex.

If you are looking for a sexual experience, go to a massage "parlor", not a spa, resort or massage chain. There are plenty of "parlor" (Cdog204 is right on) type places that will give you a happy ending. A real spa or massage therapy center will not.

Sorry if this sounded like a rant or a "soapbox" but I take massage therapy very seriously - it has helped me with a few health issues. True certified/licensed massage therapists fight an uphill battle against the image that they are glorified prostitutes or yank off guys for money. When you have received a real, true massage you will never want anything but that again.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd think sex with a girlfriend would be better but if you're horny, have money to blow, go to the massage parlor. Just be careful not to get a STD or genital warts or herpes or some other infectious skin condition - as these places are magnets for diseases - especially the non-legit places. I wouldn't suggest bathing in any hot tub there either. The water is questionably "clean" if it is a sex place.

It all sounds rather gross now that I think about it. Maybe it would be better to go on a few dates with some pretty girls and not go to a whore.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get a massage and do it like this..

When she brings you into the room and then leaves so you can disrobe remove all of your clothing and lie face down on the table nude. When she knocks on the door tell her to come in and she will probably put a towel over your ass. This towel will be removed at some point to massage your ass.

When you flip over just turn over and don't bother to cover your hard on if you have one. She will use the towel to cover you again. Or she might just start stroking your cock. It's up to her.

You being young works in your favor. She'd much rather massage a young hard body then an old fat guy. Your hard cock only means that you are enjoying her massage or find her attractive. Both are flattering to her. Moan and tell her she's doing a great job during the massage. Just enjoy the massage and don't worry about any sexual stuff.

Also groom yourself before you go. Shave your package or whatever grooming you normally do. Looking good and clean improves your odds of getting better attention. Give a decent tip. $20-30 is good.

B_all_balls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Get a massage and do it like this..

When she brings you into the room and then leaves so you can disrobe remove all of your clothing and lie face down on the table nude. When she knocks on the door tell her to come in and she will probably put a towel over your ass. This towel will be removed at some point to massage your ass.

When you flip over just turn over and don't bother to cover your hard on if you have one. She will use the towel to cover you again. Or she might just start stroking your cock. It's up to her.

You being young works in your favor. She'd much rather massage a young hard body then an old fat guy. Your hard cock only means that you are enjoying her massage or find her attractive. Both are flattering to her. Moan and tell her she's doing a great job during the massage. Just enjoy the massage and don't worry about any sexual stuff.

Also groom yourself before you go. Shave your package or whatever grooming you normally do. Looking good and clean improves your odds of getting better attention. Give a decent tip. $20-30 is good.

Thanks alot. This really helps.