I want to get my first tattoo

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
So I want a tattoo. I have contemplated for a long time of what to get but its hard to choose. I want something that means alot to me. Basicly I'm thinking some sort of metal tatoo (metal as is music).

But I don't know where to find a metal tattoo! Are there any metalheads out there who know of some cool stuff?

And when I say metal heads, I mean metal heads. If your favorite bands are on MTV then you might have severely different view of cool tattoos than I would and it would be a waste of your time to find stuff for me lol.

Edit: I have searched the hell out of google images and other stuff and I really cant find anything. I find metal as in like, a certain type of ink that is metallic or something. Rarely do I come across some pictures of tattoo's being related to metal music. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough lol.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
You should try checking out some tattoo parlors, they carry a huge selection of metal related tats. Also try googling for some ideas - heres a good site Tattoo Johnny.

thanks for the real cool site flame boy! :smile:

I like:
JPF-00248
It's large 5 in. and up. Now all I need is someone to keep it moisturized for 2 weeks when I get it on my back! :wink:

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well most places can do custom tattos for you. This is pretty cool because then you are the only one with that tattoo. Most places can do them just from you telling them what you want but it might help to have pictures of different things and say like "I want this part of this one but nothing else from it" and they can work somethin out. I go to checkoutmyink.com all the time cause I love tattoos. I just recently got one on my right leg of my zodic sign (virgo) in blue and yellow. I'm not done with it though I am getting more added to it. Just go look around at shops and talk to the guys and gals there.