I want to have a sex party!

saphire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to have a sex party if you from the QCA or can travel to the QCA and would like to be added as a guest please send me a message! We can then discuss the details!

Saphire, I would definitely like to be a guest! Hope the details are coming together!

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

Account Disabled
Media
My fiance' and I have contemplated attending a Sex party, but are hesitant, we like to watch, maybe at first and blend in at our own speed, we love to watch people have sex, but have never done it in person and maybe some day.....we will

Awd60Trim

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll go out on the limb and tell those not in the know that QCA is quad cities area, I believe, Davenport IA, Moline IL... etc etc, I hear it gets wet there during flood season

Exactly, On the border of Iowa/Illinois. and yes it gets wet during flood season, and hopefully during Saphires party too :)

saphire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My fiance' and I have contemplated attending a Sex party, but are hesitant, we like to watch, maybe at first and blend in at our own speed, we love to watch people have sex, but have never done it in person and maybe some day.....we will

No one will do anything they do not want to do! Everyone will be uncomfortable at first! I've never had a party before either but always wanted to go to one so we both will be new at this! Also you must wear protection! So that everyone can take precautions in being safe!

Those all sound like very smart and very reasonable ground rules, Saphire. I hope this comes together soon! Want to see your sexy bod in action and have lots of hot fun!

Anything ever come of this? I know I'd still be up for it! And can help out with getting a hotel or anything else. Any sexy folks from IA/IL still thinking about this?

Sapphire, keep me posted, sexy! You know I'm up for it!

Was that a question?

Any specifics on the repeated warnings?