"I want to look like that guy" - video tips for getting in shape

patreus

Sexy Member
Media
I see a lot of threads in the Health and Appearance section asking for tips to get in shape. I can understand why people keep asking over and over, because there is so much information out there it can be difficult to know where to begin. Especially if you are just starting out and have literally no clue about health and fitness.

So, I thought that it would be a good idea to give everyone an idea of just what to do to look they way they want to. And it's always easier to watch a video rather than reading, right?

I Want to Look Like That Guy, Part 1

YouTube - I Want To Look Like That Guy Part 1

This is a documentary about an average guy in his 40s who was always kind of unhappy with his body and finally decided to do something about it. With the help of a natural bodybuilder, in the span of about six months he went from nearly 30% body fat to winning an amateur natural bodybuilding competition for his weight class. The only supplements he used were protein powder and creatine. No steroids, no testosterone, no surgery. Nothing un-natural or dangerous. Only very focused diet and exercise. On the day of the competition he clocked in at about 4% body fat, a truly amazing transformation!!!!

I recommend this to anyone who is looking to get in shape. It will tell you exactly what amazing things are possible and exactly how to do them, if you put your mind to it. The video is also honest about the trouble it takes to get to that certain point and what is reasonable for a day to day routine vs preparing for competition.

Anyway, I see all these threads on here about getting in shape and I just wanted to pass along something that I thought would be really useful those who are just getting started and need information. It distills pretty much everything you need to know, and gives a huge amount of motivation!!!

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If only he wanted to look like the people i want to look like