I want to make the second time better than the first

Igotscrewed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I finally did it! I had oral sex with another man. I fantasized about it most of my life. He is large. I had a difficult time getting him very far into my mouth. I've seen a few posts on here about teeth scraping, etc. It looks like I may get a second chance tomorrow night! What can I do to make it fantastic for him? Thanks in advance and wish me luck!

stickyboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tell him to tell you what you're doing right/wrong while doing it lol. Also you could let him push your head back and forth to give him control.

Igotscrewed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks! I didn't sleep much last night. Thinking about all the ways tonight might go. I was planning on asking him, but I really was hoping that I could act like I knew what I was doing. Is it something that over time will get easier or is it purely a matter of "square peg/round hole"?

I am really interested in taking him anally. I've done it with a dildo a few times, so I know I can take his size. Is it appropriate to just whisper in his ear that I want him to?

I know he likes his nipples pinched. I am assuming that he would enjoy some mouth play, sucking, mild biting too or should I keep it mellow and just use my fingers?

I'm sorry for all the newbie questions. The first time was very impromptu and took me buy surprise. We were in a very awkward place and didn't have a lot of time. It only lasted a few minutes and I wasn't able to bring him to completion. He invited me over to his house tonight and indicated that his wife was out of town. I'm taking that as a good sign.

Please feel free to offer up any advice so that I can make this an evening to remember.

Thanks!