I want to meet older women for sex

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From early 30's to late 40's, preferably.

Where do I meet them?

Also, when I say "for sex", I mean I'm basically just looking for a sexual tryst, not trying to seriously date a woman of that age. I'm a 20 year old guy. I've had a thing for older women ever since I could remember.

What sites work well?
More importantly: Where would be the best place to meet them in real life? How should I approach them without seeming too sleazy or having them miss the point of why I'm approaching them?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You meet them in the same place you'd meet any woman. Approach them just the same way you'd approach a 20 something, you can't go wrong with 'can I get you a drink'.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know how old you are, but if you are interesting, witty, gentle, caring and a little dangerous, you should have no trouble meeting available women this age. You have to put yourself out there...whether gallery openings, parties, etc. Or personals. Be willing to be interested in them...most are way beyond being just impressed with looks. But, please be honest about what you want. They are at an age where many want to find a life partner. So don't be a bastard.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how old you are, but if you are interesting, witty, gentle, caring and a little dangerous, you should have no trouble meeting available women this age. You have to put yourself out there...whether gallery openings, parties, etc. Or personals. Be willing to be interested in them...most are way beyond being just impressed with looks. But, please be honest about what you want. They are at an age where many want to find a life partner. So don't be a bastard.
LindaSue, that is excellent advice! Especially the last bit which I had forgotten about.:smile: