i want to share my gf

chehiro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For a while now i haver relly wanted to have a foursome wityh my gf her best friend who isnt the best looking girl in the world but ok looking and her best friends bf i told her once and she said sure lets go then i chickened out because i was scared she might like the other guy more maybe he is bigger idk but anyways i need to know what i should do im scared if we do a 4 way i might get jealous or she might and it might end our relationship and i really love her and want to marry her

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I think you need to be careful. Sometimes our fantasies should remain fantasies. It sounds like you are turned on by the idea of a foursome but in reality are not sold on the idea. If this is the case then you should not do it. If may very well ruin your relationship if you or your GF are not on the same page about what to expect and what the experience means to you and are as insecure about it as you seem to be.

HungInGa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take it from someone who's been there.... These other folks are right. If you liked the thought of it, but backed out when it came time to do it, you probably should let it stay a fantasy. You need to be REALLY secure in your relationship and trust that no matter what the other guy or girl brings to the table your gf isnt going anywhere. That being said, I know that both my wife and I will occasionally fantasize about other couples that we've been with. The result of that is more intense sex because we get so worked up when we talk to each other about it..... Bottom line is that there are a lot of benefits to swapping, but if you're not ready for it, dont do it.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You only think you want to share. On the deeper, sexual level, you don't. Your gf probably can do without this too.

If she brings it up again, tell her you changed your mind and don't want any other man touching her. She will probably think this is hot.