I want to suck my best friend's cock and I think he might want me to also.

lolotan23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do .. if I may …?
I was an a similar situation with my best friend, in like your situation I wasn’t really target one goal, (ducking his cock or bone his gorgeous ass, I thing I was very attracted to him in general, even though so many times i fantasize of biting my face between his ass cheeks . and rim his hole, and fuck him silly, and licking his balls and swallowed his enormous cock, we swim together in a waterpolo team, so shower together, I spend nights in his house, my parents became good friends with he’s … anyway… he tease me so mani times but. ever flow trough with anything, it just let me hard, upset, blue ball, and broken hearted… until one day after high school graduation, my parents have a place in the South of France.. for vacations, my mother give the key and give me 2 glorious weeks on that place as a reward form graduating, so I evite my best friend, just so I can spend a very nice quality of time with him, I have no sexual intentions; rally at that time, but the first night was quite weird we drank a lot of wine. and he started to strip in the living room area, and says the we was kitty confortable on his underwear, it was quite warm, so I said “fine do as you please, this is your home” but I remain clothed as we were watching something on tv he stretched his legs and started to tubing that huge gorgeous bulge on his CK tighty whites .. then started to get humongous … as he is doing this he know I was watching, then he ask me “aren’t you want to take all that clothes” looking at me and rubing his cock over his underwear I panic even though I really wanted, but hi say well I’m going to the pool .. he went to his room and change into his baton duit (board shorts) and left me there I was driving precum I got all wet, then i have to go to my room and wank.
next morning hi wouldn’t even look at me, as if I did something, or we did something, we kind of did our own thing, we saw each other only at lunch, and diner as the people the work fir my parents prepared the meals, and after there were gone, we try to play board games or watch a movie, and again the sexual uniendo, for his part, but I notice we didn’t drank heavily, and he kind of got more sexual after drinking a bit, so I desire it to make my move, I was the analytical one, he was the alpha, so Inthought if we have sex, I might loos my friendship for ever, but yet why he is always doing this sore of things, he had girlfriends lots. he was one of the best looking guys in the whole campus, lots of guys want to be like him, and all the girls wanted to be with him.
so I desire this was have to be the time no more guessing, no more hoping and wishing, and no more blue balls.. so that night we drank more the usual, it was very warm now, he started to be very sexual to the point of grabbing me, grabbing my ass, and had my hand over his rock hard cock, with out looking at him I pull his underwear down and wen to town with his cock, he was talking as I was sucking his huge monster cock “ omg you are giving a better blow job, then any of the bitches I ever dated” the I swallow the biggest, sweets, trikes load ever.. then he was all over me through out the night drank more, set swim played a bit in the pool, then we to the jacuzzi, we got champagne, drank more, and then he puked his beading suit off, and mine, and hi bend me over the edge of the jacuzzi and plunge his cock inside me, as again talking while having sex, he was saying “your boy’s pussy is the best thing I ever fucked, you have the roundest hartes ass of any bitch I ever fucked” he ask me if I want his load inside me or in my mouth, I told he “wherever you want” hi say “okay inside you it is, but I got way more for you bitch” “next is in your mount “ on an on. until we got really tired and sleepy, hardly we mad it you a room, crash in the same bed no more sex, later on truths out the early hours of the evening I try to spoon with him and he got really aggressive and push me away from him, riled the blanked wrapped around him. got up out of bed and wen to another room, right there I knew it want going to be no longer a good vacation. I fail at sleep, then wen I walked up, got ready for brunch, wen to the kitchen the cook was already making brake fast, but my friend wasnt anywhere in the property, I asked the ernest if any of them had see him, they say “ he went to town” the driver had drove him to town .. he didn’t come back until later that eve, he say ask me if there was wine . I told he of of course it is just go down to the c
please, what happened next????

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So it's a long story but I really want to suck my best friend's dick really bad. He is already aware I have a major fetish for both his ginger pubes as well as his foreskin and we always joke flirty about him showing it to me some day. We compared back in the day but never done anything sexual at all or since. There was a period of time where he just wanted to get his rocks off and I was worried he'd do something sketchy with a girl that would give him something but he assured me that if it was a random hoe it was condom even during oral and he has never lied to me so I believe him. I told him if he wanted to get off that bad I'd give him a brojob whenever he wanted and we know each other are fully clean so no protection required. He said he didn't know how to reply so he didn't say anything for a few days until he asked me if I was serious about that a few days later to which I said yes and he said ok. We didn't mention it again for a while and everything continued like normal with our friendship. He entered into a longer term relationship with a girl for a year or two after that so the need never came about but that ended up going south and he has been single for over a year and hasn't done anything with anyone. We've always stayed flirty over texts and in person about his junk and he has teased showing me it since he still knows I have the earlier mentioned fetishes that apply to him but always refrained from actually showing it to me.

We hung out last weekend, as we do quite often, and ended up passing out on the same couch watching a movie. I woke up a few hours later with him as the big spoon and a boner poking me and his balls slightly hanging out of the bottom of his shorts. I carefully got up and noticed that his balls were out and I pulled his shorts leg down to cover him up and he moaned a little and his dick flexed a little, luckily he is a sound sleeper and I didn't wake him. I went and got a blanket and covered him and then went and fell asleep on the other couch. In the morning I woke up and I was the little spoon again and he had a boner again. He woke up at some point and came over to the other couch and slept and spooned with me intentionally. I felt him stirring shortly after I woke up and he said "thanks for blanket last night, you looked cold so I thought we could share ." We both got up and he was obviously boned up and was trying to hide it which was difficult in the basketball shorts he was wearing. I jokingly asked if he needed "help" with making it go away. He was so embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. I reminded him of the offer I made a few years ago and he just looked at me and thought I about it. He eventually said something like "you're always joking around, good one." He stretched and went to the bathroom while I started cleaning up. After about 2 mins I was walking the blanket back to his bedroom and as I walked by the bathroom door I could here the foreskin slapping and I knew he was jerking off in there. I kept listening and eventually heard him grunting very faintly and then I heard the sound of his cum hitting the floor when he squirted. I hurried back to the living room after tossing the blanket on his bed and he came back out and sat down and turned on the tv and we started watching a show. I looked over and saw he had a little cum left on the edge of his shorts and I threw him a tissue and said he missed a spot. His face was pure white and he just stared at me then wiped it up without saying anything. I told I was serious about my earlier offer and he'd never need to worry about a mess with me because I'd swallow if that's what would make him happy. We didn't talk for a while again and just kept watching the show and he wouldn't look at me. I finally got up and went over and sat next to him and put my arm over his shoulder and he started boning up a little and he told me thanks and that I'm his best friend but that he just isn't gay. I told him that he didn't need to be gay to enjoy a blowjob. We laughed and we watched a few more episodes and and then did the super bowl thing with some other friends coming over too. I went home after the game as did everyone else. He messaged me on Monday night and said "I know how much you've wanted to see it" and sent me some softie pics showing me his ginger pubes and his foreskin in various stages of being retracted and then 3 boner pics, one with his skin pulled back partially and the other with his skin pulled so far back it actually looked painful. The last pic was a closeup of the tip showing where the foreskin connected at the frenulum right below his slit. It had a stream of precum dripping down his frenulum. These were not just some "old" pics and he had definitely taken them specifically for me. Not gonna lie, I busted before I could even get fully hard and have jerked off so much to them that I actually have a small sore on the side. I responded "thanks" and he liked my reply. It's now been 2 full days and he hasn't replied to a single text or call or anything since. I know he's ok because he has read receipts enabled, which he knows he does. I told him if he ever wanted it, there would be no reciprocation on his part and I would do it just to make him happy and give him the pleasure.

We did make plans prior to this last weekend and the pics happening to hang out this upcoming weekend because we both have Friday off this week and I also have Thursday off too. I have a key so I usually go over before he gets out of work, play with his pup, and make something for dinner, get video games and stuff all warmed up, etc. I already asked him if he wanted me to pretend last weekend and the pics never happened and if he didn't want me to come over this weekend. He read it but didn't reply. I told him to let me know tonight before 8pm otherwise I'm going to keep our plans as scheduled and head over tomorrow morning and keep his dog company until he gets home and make chicken parm for dinner. He saw it but didn't reply. That time has passed so I'll be keeping our plans as scheduled. I said I'd be over around 11am. He saw it and didn't reply.

Questions for everyone: what do I do? Why did he send me the pics? Does he want me to suck him? He has never actually said "NO" when i offered. He either just took it in, just laughed it off or said "but I'm not gay." Like personally I am bi, and I definitely love him, but not in a "I want him to be gay and marry me" way. In a he is my best friend in the world, and it just so happens that I want to suck his dick whenever he wants me to, Friends with one way benefits style lol. If he got a gf again or a wife that stuff would cease and there'd be no jealousy or anything on my part and friendship would continue minus the brojobs. I'm sure this is a bizarre situation but if anyone has advice or thoughts I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
his dick sounds hot wish i could see it

Reactions: WrikPrada

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
please, what happened next????
well it went like that for 4 nights we even wen to town, to a club (disco tech) and he even dance with me. but then again next morning the same like I did something wrong, and he acted upset the whole day, the 5th day I confronted him, he had a huge fight, he blame for what transpire for 4 night fucking and sucking each other as ridiculous it might sound he out it all on me call me fagot.. and other names.. and then decided to leave early “alone”, and he did. and after that we never talk again, util these day very unfortunately, few years ago I found hem on FB sent him a message just saying hi.. he never responded that either I move to the US he remain in Italy… I lost my best friend over 4 nights of unbelievable sex and passion.

Just recently I ask my self if it was worth it ? and the answer is yes, it gave me what I wanted for many years since

I knew him, it was tough because I was falling for him, but after that I understood he had issues the he couldn’t resolve, and possibly still have problems excepting hem self.. is to bad for him..

Reactions: Noli

Chimmychimms

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So it's a long story but I really want to suck my best friend's dick really bad. He is already aware I have a major fetish for both his ginger pubes as well as his foreskin and we always joke flirty about him showing it to me some day. We compared back in the day but never done anything sexual at all or since. There was a period of time where he just wanted to get his rocks off and I was worried he'd do something sketchy with a girl that would give him something but he assured me that if it was a random hoe it was condom even during oral and he has never lied to me so I believe him. I told him if he wanted to get off that bad I'd give him a brojob whenever he wanted and we know each other are fully clean so no protection required. He said he didn't know how to reply so he didn't say anything for a few days until he asked me if I was serious about that a few days later to which I said yes and he said ok. We didn't mention it again for a while and everything continued like normal with our friendship. He entered into a longer term relationship with a girl for a year or two after that so the need never came about but that ended up going south and he has been single for over a year and hasn't done anything with anyone. We've always stayed flirty over texts and in person about his junk and he has teased showing me it since he still knows I have the earlier mentioned fetishes that apply to him but always refrained from actually showing it to me.

We hung out last weekend, as we do quite often, and ended up passing out on the same couch watching a movie. I woke up a few hours later with him as the big spoon and a boner poking me and his balls slightly hanging out of the bottom of his shorts. I carefully got up and noticed that his balls were out and I pulled his shorts leg down to cover him up and he moaned a little and his dick flexed a little, luckily he is a sound sleeper and I didn't wake him. I went and got a blanket and covered him and then went and fell asleep on the other couch. In the morning I woke up and I was the little spoon again and he had a boner again. He woke up at some point and came over to the other couch and slept and spooned with me intentionally. I felt him stirring shortly after I woke up and he said "thanks for blanket last night, you looked cold so I thought we could share ." We both got up and he was obviously boned up and was trying to hide it which was difficult in the basketball shorts he was wearing. I jokingly asked if he needed "help" with making it go away. He was so embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. I reminded him of the offer I made a few years ago and he just looked at me and thought I about it. He eventually said something like "you're always joking around, good one." He stretched and went to the bathroom while I started cleaning up. After about 2 mins I was walking the blanket back to his bedroom and as I walked by the bathroom door I could here the foreskin slapping and I knew he was jerking off in there. I kept listening and eventually heard him grunting very faintly and then I heard the sound of his cum hitting the floor when he squirted. I hurried back to the living room after tossing the blanket on his bed and he came back out and sat down and turned on the tv and we started watching a show. I looked over and saw he had a little cum left on the edge of his shorts and I threw him a tissue and said he missed a spot. His face was pure white and he just stared at me then wiped it up without saying anything. I told I was serious about my earlier offer and he'd never need to worry about a mess with me because I'd swallow if that's what would make him happy. We didn't talk for a while again and just kept watching the show and he wouldn't look at me. I finally got up and went over and sat next to him and put my arm over his shoulder and he started boning up a little and he told me thanks and that I'm his best friend but that he just isn't gay. I told him that he didn't need to be gay to enjoy a blowjob. We laughed and we watched a few more episodes and and then did the super bowl thing with some other friends coming over too. I went home after the game as did everyone else. He messaged me on Monday night and said "I know how much you've wanted to see it" and sent me some softie pics showing me his ginger pubes and his foreskin in various stages of being retracted and then 3 boner pics, one with his skin pulled back partially and the other with his skin pulled so far back it actually looked painful. The last pic was a closeup of the tip showing where the foreskin connected at the frenulum right below his slit. It had a stream of precum dripping down his frenulum. These were not just some "old" pics and he had definitely taken them specifically for me. Not gonna lie, I busted before I could even get fully hard and have jerked off so much to them that I actually have a small sore on the side. I responded "thanks" and he liked my reply. It's now been 2 full days and he hasn't replied to a single text or call or anything since. I know he's ok because he has read receipts enabled, which he knows he does. I told him if he ever wanted it, there would be no reciprocation on his part and I would do it just to make him happy and give him the pleasure.

We did make plans prior to this last weekend and the pics happening to hang out this upcoming weekend because we both have Friday off this week and I also have Thursday off too. I have a key so I usually go over before he gets out of work, play with his pup, and make something for dinner, get video games and stuff all warmed up, etc. I already asked him if he wanted me to pretend last weekend and the pics never happened and if he didn't want me to come over this weekend. He read it but didn't reply. I told him to let me know tonight before 8pm otherwise I'm going to keep our plans as scheduled and head over tomorrow morning and keep his dog company until he gets home and make chicken parm for dinner. He saw it but didn't reply. That time has passed so I'll be keeping our plans as scheduled. I said I'd be over around 11am. He saw it and didn't reply.

Questions for everyone: what do I do? Why did he send me the pics? Does he want me to suck him? He has never actually said "NO" when i offered. He either just took it in, just laughed it off or said "but I'm not gay." Like personally I am bi, and I definitely love him, but not in a "I want him to be gay and marry me" way. In a he is my best friend in the world, and it just so happens that I want to suck his dick whenever he wants me to, Friends with one way benefits style lol. If he got a gf again or a wife that stuff would cease and there'd be no jealousy or anything on my part and friendship would continue minus the brojobs. I'm sure this is a bizarre situation but if anyone has advice or thoughts I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Where the pics lol

Drewski1243

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is waiting for you to make the move. He told you he is not gay, so if he makes the first move in his mind he may think you see him as gay.
A hand on his thigh, reassurance yoy want to do this for him and you, and tell him again no recip is needed. I think if you make the move he will accept. Then when he realizes therr really is no recop expected he may want you to suck him again.
Good luck and happy sucking to you
I disagree,I had a straight best friend and he was 100% straight and he’d let me do things every once in a great while, we were just horny teens , I remember giving him head under my computer desk as he watched porn lol…but he wasn’t about anything emotionally …I feel like if you push to hard you run the risk of losing that friend….and I did push to hard, I lost that friend and I’d take every sexual moment with him back if it meant we were friends again, my issue is the poster seems very forward and I was never remotely that forward and we still did stuff. I feel like reiterating that you’ll suck his dick NSA over and over is off putting…he might like the fun and be curious but a good way to push him away is reading to much into a horny dude thinking it’s more and ultimately putting him in a position where he has to separate himself because he might be curious but not ok with any relationship stuff…the poster comes off as infatuated and I think that’s what will get any curious guy running for the hill…it also might be hard for him because you’re really good friends and he’s down for the fun but when you push so hard he’s like are we even friends or do you just want fuck…he might part ways ignoring any history you have because the way you’re going about it

godard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey man…you are being too hard on yourself. You are only human. You obviously have feelings for this guy and it is only natural that you are upset that it is not reciprocal. I understand—that hurts. Who knows what is going on in his head? He sounds confused and because you are part ofmhis narrative and you know something about him probably no one else knows, he’s probably running scared, which is why he is keeeping his distance. So consider the fact he might just need some time. If he is a true friend, he will resume your friendship…butndon’t beat your self about this….you didn’t do anything wrong here. Stay well! Godard

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s clearly uncomfortable, give him some space.. It’s obvious he’s curious but don’t bring it up to him anymore.. Let him bring it up.. Be mindful if you cross that line (oral sex) your friendship will change.. You risk losing him as a friend..
Agree. Straight or "straight" guys can be more emotionally complex than we give credit. He may be totally fine with OTHER people being gay, but he can NEVER be gay. What does doing gay things imply? You are opening a pandora's box going down that road, all to satisfy a single desire and fantasy.

I totally get it. My BFF is straight and married. Now there is zero sexual teasing, our friendship is based on mutual interests. As much as I want to get him naked, I deeply value the friendship and no fleeting sexual moment is worth jeapordizing that.

You have to be aware you are attracted to him, so any signal that he could be interested (as you interprit it) is going to be taken as such. You are projecting on to him what you want. I honestly think if you make a move you will lose him. His sexuality will feel threatened. He will be confused. He will associate you with uncomfortable thoughts and avoid you.

Just be careful. :)

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
anyone here ever heard of the trust game--you make a bet that the guy you wanting to suck-- you bet him 20 bucks that he will move away before you get close to his crotch with your hand or your mouth/face---if he agrees then you start approaching his crotch with hand or mouth --whatever you bet---go slow and see if he starts getting nervous the closer you get to his crotch----if he turns away when you get close to his crotch then more than likely he isnt going to let you suck him-- but if he lets you get closer to his crotch and get real close to him --take a deep breathe and say you can smell his dick through his shorts-----i did this one time--and he flopped out his dick which was almost erect-- and asks me how does it smell now--i sniffed before he let me suck it--

if he reacts in negetive way then more than likely he isnt interested in you in that wayand your friendship will stay in tact

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Needing honest advice about my friend's dick compared to mine

I finally got my friend to show me a video of his dick so I can compare to him. I have wanted to compare my dick to his for a long time and he finally gave in. Would anyone be interested in giving me their honest opinion if I showed you the video he posted?

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Needing honest advice about my friend's dick compared to mine

I finally got my friend to show me a video of his dick so I can compare to him. I have wanted to compare my dick to his for a long time and he finally gave in. Would anyone be interested in giving me their honest opinion if I showed you the video he posted?
yes please i'll compare dicks!

Varature

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll be honest, the thought of the fantasy(?) of getting to get with your straight friend is probably a thought most gay men have thought about and wanted. But in reality, I find this kind of... predatory, coercive and a little gross. Just because we HAVE experienced what it feels like to be part of a marginalized community (and things have gotten much better now), doesn't really give us a right to do something inherently creepy to someone else. Just reminds me when gay guys sexually harass their straight friends as a joke (but they secretly mean it) but when they get pushback about not swinging that way, they accuse their straight friend of being homophobic, that they have fragile masculinity and that they can't take a joke. Like imagine if the situation was reversed, and the straight guy just viewed their gay friend as just a hole or a piece of meat and only worth for their sexual gratification, it's incredibly dehumanizing and demeaning. I'm sure this situation was more of the case where the straight friend didn't want to ruin the friendship by outright confronting him saying that he's making him uncomfortable and that they should stop asking, but now that they have continually pushed past the point of no return, the straight friend really does not know how to proceed. Sorry for the rant, just find this situation gross. Please don't pressure your friends to do things they aren't comfortable with, ESPECIALLY OVER THE COURSE OF MANY YEARS! ugh...

Reactions: WrikPrada and Noli

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Without going to deep, and to far, and not being analytical and Psychological here, everyone’s opinion is their own, as their experiences, and just for the record; straight man “do play games too” see how far they can push a narrative or how far the can teas a gay guy without any responsibility or consequence, having said that, confused “straight man” give miss signals, they are confuse, they don’t know how to act, and they cannot foresee the their axions, and words have consequences, usually bad ones.
However: I have to agreed with most here, wen someone said “no thanks” we should respect, and listen to that, No means NO …! full stop.

Djfv82

Experimental Member
Media
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think he is waiting for you to make the move. He told you he is not gay, so if he makes the first move in his mind he may think you see him as gay.
A hand on his thigh, reassurance yoy want to do this for him and you, and tell him again no recip is needed. I think if you make the move he will accept. Then when he realizes therr really is no recop expected he may want you to suck him again.
Good luck and happy sucking to you
You better make sure that you’re really good at blowing cocks or sucking cocks cuz if you suck at it then say goodbye to your best friend not just that it will be awkward he’ll be traumatized by a dude being horrible at blowjobs. Just fyi