Video I Want To Suck? + My Fave Handjob Video

NoiseTick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hear me out guys..

I'm straight, I love chicks and everything about them, and I have absolutely 0 part of me that likes the idea of being in a relationship/kissing/fucking a dude.. BUT...

When I watch chicks suck my dick, or play with it, or I watch videos like this one I've posted here, I have a tiny tiny part of me that thinks it'd be neat to suck a dick that's like mine. My dick turns me on (I know that sounds weird lol) but I feel like one day I'm gonna suck one if I find a mate that's down to do it, has an uncut dick and would do it back. I'm super open about all of this in real life, I joke about it all the time so it's nothing "out-there" sort of thing, but my dick turns me on enough to know that I'd suck someone elses to see what it's like, because that turns me on too..

It's weird because I have zero intention/desire to ever be with a dude or fuck a dude, but the thought of sucking a dick and getting sucked is a big turn on, hence the 99% straight, 1% gay thing lmao.

I'm rambling a bit but anyone else experienced this sort of dilemma? I love that people are gay and feel good enough to come out about it these days, but even the thought of holding a dudes hand makes me cringe a little bit, because it's just not for me... so it's definitely a bit weird that the thought of sucking a dick is a bit of a turn on?

Anyway, I've attached my favourite handjob vid that I sent the ex a while back when she wanted a video. Every time I watch it or watch a chick suck my dick I'm just like "What the fuck does that feel like to be in the other persons body right now?!"
View attachment 20210102_201605.mp4

NoiseTick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being turned on by your dick is totally normal. Doesn't matter if other guys' dicks squick you out. Your own dick is fun for you, right?

You have a big hot dick, btw!

My own dick turns me on for sure, and when I see dicks like mine (foreskin, decent size etc etc) they turn me on too, it's just everything else that cringes me out a little bit, ie. holding hands, kissing, etc which is weird since I feel like I'd suck a dick if it was like mine haha.

edit: Also thanks man yours too!

D

deleted983493

Totally understand..99/1. Not into guys, but would like to someday find a big uncut cock to 'experiment' with...

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hear me out guys..

I'm straight, I love chicks and everything about them, and I have absolutely 0 part of me that likes the idea of being in a relationship/kissing/fucking a dude.. BUT...

When I watch chicks suck my dick, or play with it, or I watch videos like this one I've posted here, I have a tiny tiny part of me that thinks it'd be neat to suck a dick that's like mine. My dick turns me on (I know that sounds weird lol) but I feel like one day I'm gonna suck one if I find a mate that's down to do it, has an uncut dick and would do it back. I'm super open about all of this in real life, I joke about it all the time so it's nothing "out-there" sort of thing, but my dick turns me on enough to know that I'd suck someone elses to see what it's like, because that turns me on too..

It's weird because I have zero intention/desire to ever be with a dude or fuck a dude, but the thought of sucking a dick and getting sucked is a big turn on, hence the 99% straight, 1% gay thing lmao.

I'm rambling a bit but anyone else experienced this sort of dilemma? I love that people are gay and feel good enough to come out about it these days, but even the thought of holding a dudes hand makes me cringe a little bit, because it's just not for me... so it's definitely a bit weird that the thought of sucking a dick is a bit of a turn on?

Anyway, I've attached my favourite handjob vid that I sent the ex a while back when she wanted a video. Every time I watch it or watch a chick suck my dick I'm just like "What the fuck does that feel like to be in the other persons body right now?!"
if i had a cock like yours, it'd turn me on too!