I Want To Swallow Cum

I think that is how the married guy I service feels about me taking his loads! Hi wife won't do what I do to his cock. He knows i love cum, and is happy to give it up for me for my reward for a great blow job! Win, win!

I absolutely loving sucking married men. They're so appreciative and they shoot the biggest loads. Women need to understand that if they don't take care of their men, they'll come looking for guys like me who will be happy to swallow every drop.

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I absolutely loving sucking married men. They're so appreciative and they shoot the biggest loads. Women need to understand that if they don't take care of their men, they'll come looking for guys like me who will be happy to swallow every drop.
Its guys like you that make it worth while

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I LOVE cumming in a mouth, problem is I rarely do cause I cum very HUGE loads. An average guy shoots about 3-5 ml for a load. I shoot about 30 ml, which is an insane amount of cum. So no one ever expects that much cum and I’ve had people get overwhelmed with how much I unload in their mouths.

So now I warn people before I cum, I ask where they want it, and if they say in the mouth, I ask if they’re sure cause I’m a very big cummer. Sadly few want it in their mouth after I say that. I’ve had people try to just let my cum in their mouths but not swallow and it never works out, because I fill up their mouths with my load halfway through shooting it out and then they just can’t hold anymore. Only a few people have ever fully swallowed my loads, god it’s so hot when they do. I’ve been told it tastes amazing too, so that’s a relief.

JellyBen36

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I LOVE cumming in a mouth, problem is I rarely do cause I cum very HUGE loads. An average guy shoots about 3-5 ml for a load. I shoot about 30 ml, which is an insane amount of cum. So no one ever expects that much cum and I’ve had people get overwhelmed with how much I unload in their mouths.

So now I warn people before I cum, I ask where they want it, and if they say in the mouth, I ask if they’re sure cause I’m a very big cummer. Sadly few want it in their mouth after I say that. I’ve had people try to just let my cum in their mouths but not swallow and it never works out, because I fill up their mouths with my load halfway through shooting it out and then they just can’t hold anymore. Only a few people have ever fully swallowed my loads, god it’s so hot when they do. I’ve been told it tastes amazing too, so that’s a relief.
Well I am more than happy to try my best to take it all ;)

Reactions: diver6

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
been there seen hit and done it to the detriment of my military career. That aside married and still like the feel of a cock in my mouth and the salty taste of cum. even partial to a fat dick in may ass too. what about you?

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
been there seen hit and done it to the detriment of my military career. That aside married and still like the feel of a cock in my mouth and the salty taste of cum. even partial to a fat dick in may ass too. what about you?
I am married, but do love a cock in my mouth if the chance arises, like to be fucked too as long as its safe sex

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
been a while for me looking for a hook up with an old army buddy when lock down is over, I have a foreskin fascination, as I was cut as a child, that is what turned my head, Brother uncut , I drew the sort straw, some say in more that one way.. you look like you were way ahead me in the queue when dick was being dished out!! lol

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
suppose I have to wait until tomorrow to check you r pics properly, tight ass g]here won't ay subscription , plus that the wife note really keen on what I got up to in the past, god I am such a man whore . I do love a good cock in either end, wold love to try spit roasting at some stage to tick it off the list. was about your significant other, she ok with your little quirks?

Reactions: diver6 and satopper

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think that is how the married guy I service feels about me taking his loads! Hi wife won't do what I do to his cock. He knows i love cum, and is happy to give it up for me for my reward for a great blow job! Win, win!
I love to swallow cum from a married guy. They love to be swallowed.

Reactions: diver6 and XtylerC

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wanna bring up Covid-19 for a minute. Last week it was stated that it is not sexually transmitted (like HIV and other STDs). So it's not the cum you have to worry about, it's the cough! Or your sexual partner breathing or sneezing the droplets where you are breathing.
-- Coronavirus and sex: What's safe and what isn't in COVID-19 quarantine

So -- I have a few married guys I service, and I love swallowing their cum.
And when I get sucked, I love feeding a guy my load too.

But because I shoot big, powerful loads, I let them know ahead of time and ask what they prefer. If they say they do wanna swallow, they always get a "I'm gonna cum!" warning. I've had a few guys gag or choke a little, 'cuz there was so much cum.

But sometimes the cocksucker wants to see me shoot and have me paint their face or their chest with my cum.

Such as -- https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/my-cock-huge-load.3962451
View attachment Feeding_Fleshlightmouth2.mp4

loveblack69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe its easier here in the UK but I've never had any trouble finding a local cock to suck and have so far swallowed everyone of them. Cottaging websites are good, swingers sites too, met a few guys who went behind their wives back.