I Want To Swallow Cum

Mycumlust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I LOVE cumming in a mouth, problem is I rarely do cause I cum very HUGE loads. An average guy shoots about 3-5 ml for a load. I shoot about 30 ml, which is an insane amount of cum. So no one ever expects that much cum and I’ve had people get overwhelmed with how much I unload in their mouths.

So now I warn people before I cum, I ask where they want it, and if they say in the mouth, I ask if they’re sure cause I’m a very big cummer. Sadly few want it in their mouth after I say that. I’ve had people try to just let my cum in their mouths but not swallow and it never works out, because I fill up their mouths with my load halfway through shooting it out and then they just can’t hold anymore. Only a few people have ever fully swallowed my loads, god it’s so hot when they do. I’ve been told it tastes amazing too, so that’s a relief.
I believe it can handle you

Reactions: 5602261

Mycumlust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wanna bring up Covid-19 for a minute. Last week it was stated that it is not sexually transmitted (like HIV and other STDs). So it's not the cum you have to worry about, it's the cough! Or your sexual partner breathing or sneezing the droplets where you are breathing.
-- Coronavirus and sex: What's safe and what isn't in COVID-19 quarantine

So -- I have a few married guys I service, and I love swallowing their cum.
And when I get sucked, I love feeding a guy my load too.

But because I shoot big, powerful loads, I let them know ahead of time and ask what they prefer. If they say they do wanna swallow, they always get a "I'm gonna cum!" warning. I've had a few guys gag or choke a little, 'cuz there was so much cum.

But sometimes the cocksucker wants to see me shoot and have me paint their face or their chest with my cum.

Such as -- https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/my-cock-huge-load.3962451
I'd swallow all of you in one gulp

Reactions: Iwanthead

Mycumlust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I LOVE cumming in a mouth, problem is I rarely do cause I cum very HUGE loads. An average guy shoots about 3-5 ml for a load. I shoot about 30 ml, which is an insane amount of cum. So no one ever expects that much cum and I’ve had people get overwhelmed with how much I unload in their mouths.

So now I warn people before I cum, I ask where they want it, and if they say in the mouth, I ask if they’re sure cause I’m a very big cummer. Sadly few want it in their mouth after I say that. I’ve had people try to just let my cum in their mouths but not swallow and it never works out, because I fill up their mouths with my load halfway through shooting it out and then they just can’t hold anymore. Only a few people have ever fully swallowed my loads, god it’s so hot when they do. I’ve been told it tastes amazing too, so that’s a relief.
I'd suck your huge cock dry. You have the cock of my dreams and my size cum load. That's a big enough load I can gargle before I drink it.

Reactions: DiomedesXVI

jessieredsnoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think most guys would love to cum in a mouth! The hard thing is finding them!

For me, when Craigslist was allowing personal ads, it was easy finding them, but harder to actually hook up!

I think if a guy is able to host the location, finding cocks to drain is easier!

I have a married guy whose wife will not give him blowjobs to completion. He loves to have his cock drained in a warm mouth. I only have rare opportunities to host. We would probably do it every week if i could host more often!
Do you make sure they're clean when looking for hookups? If so, how?

Reactions: biguy1988

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I want do it so bad I want experience with guys it all I think about now I hope one day .
Trust me when you have the first time with a guy, you will enjoy it and wonder why it took yo so long. I met a guy for the first time snd I enjoyed the touching, cuddling and sucking sessions. I could by wait till the next time I hooked up with him. We experimented with a friend of his after a couple of weeks. I hope you can experience a guy soon.

Reactions: Bbud and brandon38

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you make sure they're clean when looking for hookups? If so, how?

I just try to limit exsposure risk by partner choices. The only guy I occasionally suck is married and I am the only partner outside his monogamous marriage. I trust he is being honest, but you can never be 100 sure.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Trust me when you have the first time with a guy, you will enjoy it and wonder why it took yo so long. I met a guy for the first time snd I enjoyed the touching, cuddling and sucking sessions. I could by wait till the next time I hooked up with him. We experimented with a friend of his after a couple of weeks. I hope you can experience a guy soon.
Me to hope get experience this like you have .

Reactions: jessieredsnoe

Married guy here well did alot of sucking when was single but if I can find the right safe buddy I would again always swallowed cum and you know even when I went to the sauna or theater the mostly married guys I sucked sensed it never pulled out when they were about to cum guess why they liked me since that Is my main fetish u could suck cock off and on for hours love when I got my mouth abused

Man miss Craigslist was so easy to find discreet down low guys like myself I mean during this pandemic trying to find a friend and eventually play but don't know where to go

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man miss Craigslist

Tell me about it! Since it shut down I've tried a few other things, doublelist for example, but that does not have the privacy of CL as you must use your Email as contact. I've joined a few swing type sites, but due to covid also, not doing anything--very sad times!

Tell me about it! Since it shut down I've tried a few other things, doublelist for example, but that does not have the privacy of CL as you must use your Email as contact. I've joined a few swing type sites, but due to covid also, not doing anything--very sad times!
I know man married here one kid and home now with injury waiting on surgery just want a friend how u double list too flags me all time how is those others Craigslist was perfect for guts like us but scary out here found good Asian massage place near me Brooklyn but how safe to go

Where jersey are u

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I have always expected a girlfriend to swallow my load and it has always been done, so when I am with a guy being that I am the passive bottom, I will always swallow when presented with an opportunity.

Im not a fan at all of cum to me its not pleasant at all, but I know its respectful and its shows gratitude and appreciattion to the guy Im with, I am worthy of his seed going into my mouth and down my throat. I always say thank you and smile and its probably the only part that I act out that I am enjoying sex with a guy.

Imagine if cum tasted like a sweet tropical drink lol.

Reactions: jessieredsnoe