I want to tell him to bring his friend along?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by eyescream, Dec 10, 2009.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

One of my biggest fantasies ever is to do it with two guys. Emotionally, it won't be right for me to do it if one guy was my BF but since this guy is only my F-buddy I'd be completely into it.

How do I suggest it to him that I want to do it with him and his [male] friend?

Technically it's not my fault. We had sex and after that he mentioned that he had to hang out with his friend who lives near me. All of a sudden the thought crossed my mind and now it's something I want bad.

Has anyone experienced this before? Should there be any boundaries if he does accept? Like should his friend not be able to do things to me, etc.?

Oh yeah, and as far as I know my buddy's straight so I'm guessing he might be offended if I tell him to invite his buddy along.

2. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    Straight or not he might well be up for the idea and is unlikely to be offended by it. You can always test the waters by asking him if he has ever had a three-some and follow up as appropriate with a request for details or whether or not he has ever considered it.

If he agrees he might want to suggest limits but without any limits is going to be more fun. If you both are genuine in regarding yourselves as only fuck buddies it can't really harm your relation at all and who knows where it might lead.

Let us know how things go.

3. WifeNeedsGurth

WifeNeedsGurth New Member

Albums:
    I'm wet just THINKING about the possibilities. If you're concerned, try to throw it out there as a fantasy and see how he reacts. If he's down with it, you have hit the jackpot :smile:

4. D_EdgarAllenPooh

D_EdgarAllenPooh New Member

Are you willing to indulge him in a 3sum ith one o your female friends?
    The more you give the more you shal recieve.

5. eyescream

Gold Member

I've only ever asked one guy to consider a 3sum and that was with my first ever ex (yes, he was already my ex when I asked). He fell silent for 10 seconds and when it looked like he was about to say yes, he said "no way". :redface:

I was a 'small' person to ask him when he was drunk. Sue me.:biggrin1:

Thing is, sometimes we're doing it and it feels incredible that I just feel the need to suck on something simultaneously. He obviously can't be in two places at once so it would really be a turn on if I sucked him off while his friend did me.

6. dickinchalotta

Albums:
    This sounds so hot. I fantasize about it all the time. Just the comparison alone gets me rock hard, having a girl go from sucking one dick to the other, maybe a side-by-side size comparison and some measuring too!

I'd probably be reluctant to do it with a friend of mine involved though. Could be awkward.

7. Midwest Big Dogg

Albums:
    Also a big fantasy of mine, but like dickinchalotta, I'd feel weird doing it with a friend too...good thing the internet helps random strangers connect :)

Draft saved Draft deleted