I want to.....

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by averagedude775, Sep 2, 2006.

1. averagedude775

averagedude775 New Member

Albums:
    finally jack off with another guy ( preferably with a bigger cock than mine ), I have never done it but always wanted to.....can anybody help me out with this?

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

I suggest that you request this be moved to the "personals" forum. More action there.

3. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dare I suggest "More reaction there"?:smile:

4. avg_joe

Gold Member

I like the cat watching the naughty action in one of your pics. :biggrin1:

5. fkaKyuhaku

fkaKyuhaku New Member

you know i like having sex in front of other people, or even doing a 2 guy, one girl thing beacuse i am always the dominant one beacuse of my size. When i was younger, a kid actually probably 7th and 8th grade, it was fun to do experiments like that, but now i dont really like it.

ALthough i have done it a couple times, it was indeed when i was in about 7th grade, and i remember it was when i was ust discovering masturbation and wanted to share the 'secret' with my friend. So i showed him how to do it, and we were both quite amazed. Coincidentally, this was about the same time i discovered i was large. I was probably about 13, and so was my friend, and my erection was definetly 7 inches long, and thick too, give or take a quarter inch or something, (bare in mind i was probably no taller than 5'5" and no heavier than 120 lbs) and my friend ken, who was half phillipino, was sporting an erection not much bigger than 3 inches. We were both shocked at the size difference, but didnt really know what it meant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice