I want to.....

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by averagedude775, Sep 2, 2006.

1. averagedude775

averagedude775 New Member

Albums:
    finally jack off with another guy ( preferably with a bigger cock than mine ), I have never done it but always wanted to.....can anybody help me out with this?

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

I suggest that you request this be moved to the "personals" forum. More action there.

3. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dare I suggest "More reaction there"?:smile:

4. avg_joe

Gold Member

I like the cat watching the naughty action in one of your pics. :biggrin1:

5. fkaKyuhaku

fkaKyuhaku New Member

you know i like having sex in front of other people, or even doing a 2 guy, one girl thing beacuse i am always the dominant one beacuse of my size. When i was younger, a kid actually probably 7th and 8th grade, it was fun to do experiments like that, but now i dont really like it.

ALthough i have done it a couple times, it was indeed when i was in about 7th grade, and i remember it was when i was ust discovering masturbation and wanted to share the 'secret' with my friend. So i showed him how to do it, and we were both quite amazed. Coincidentally, this was about the same time i discovered i was large. I was probably about 13, and so was my friend, and my erection was definetly 7 inches long, and thick too, give or take a quarter inch or something, (bare in mind i was probably no taller than 5'5" and no heavier than 120 lbs) and my friend ken, who was half phillipino, was sporting an erection not much bigger than 3 inches. We were both shocked at the size difference, but didnt really know what it meant.

Draft saved Draft deleted