I wanted an unfiltered glimpse into the male sexual psyche...

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That is why I decided to join this site. It was like diving into a science project. I am quite a curious person and like to "study" human behavior and tend to treat life as if its a live nature show.

However, barely 30 days of heavy forum browsing later...

giphy.gif

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's men obsessed with their peens, trying to convince themselves that it's the ladies obsessed with them.

I Wanted An Unfiltered Glimpse Into The Male Sexual Psyche...​

There's your first mistake right there...

But seriously, welcome to the jungle...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Remember when Guns n Roses were going to destroy the core of America?

Then like 15 years later Welcome to the jungle was on the SpongeBob movie soundtrack?

20 something years later and Axel Rose is beefing with Trump on Twitter.

'Merica!!

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Foe me there is a difference between making love and having sex. When I am concerned about her sexual pleasure its making love. Caresses,gentle strokes,nibbling on her ears and neck,suckling on her nipples massaging her boobs and lightly licking her pussy and clit until orgasm, when I want sex its all out raunchy rough, aggressive sex. No holds bard pounding deep long stokes, rough handling of my cock and balls,sucking hard and deep,fingering my ass and sucking and biting my nipples. Until we both cum and crash in exhaustion. Get the picture.

Reactions: Gj816

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Remember when Guns n Roses were going to destroy the core of America?

Then like 15 years later Welcome to the jungle was on the SpongeBob movie soundtrack?

20 something years later and Axel Rose is beefing with Trump on Twitter.

'Merica!!
Aaaaaaahahahahahahhahaaaaaa...Mr Angry Anderson :) Old Gazza.

Reactions: Gj816

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is why I decided to join this site. It was like diving into a science project. I am quite a curious person and like to "study" human behavior and tend to treat life as if its a live nature show.

However, barely 30 days of heavy forum browsing later...

giphy.gif
Resist the mind meld.

Reactions: Gj816 and ItalTony9

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Confused?

I cannot unsee the things I’ve seen in my 12 years here. I’m now abstinent!

I've continued poking around. The amount of times infidelity is not only excused but encouraged helps me to better understand why you've been brought to this point. Because...honestly. Cheating is a trigger point for me because of how I've personally seen it destroy families.

All I have to say on that front is that it definitely couldn't be me. I'm taking the house, the kids (if applicable), his retirement, IRA, investment portfolio, getting alimony, child support; Everything. He'd be living in a van down by the river after I was done. I'm loyal to a T, and very easygoing with virtually everything else. But cheating? I would become his worst. Fucking. Nightmare.

I definitely understand why what you've seen on here has made you abstinent. I've seen it, too. And it's sickening.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
One thing that I've experienced that gives me a sliver of hope for humanity:

I was very intoxicated on several substances many years ago at a party I shouldn't have been at. Mistakes aren't strangers to me. I own that. I ended up sneaking off to a closet to masturbate (like a fucking idiot, this is not wank fodder) and a friend I haven't seen in years found me. He asked me if I was ok, that I needed to probably go home and he'd find me a way safely.

He did. He didn't take advantage of me (I even offered, I was fucked the fuck up but I remember) and he declined respectfully and got me home safely. He may have had thoughts. He did not act on them. He kept me safe. I'll never, ever forget that.

Humans are shit. But there's a sliver...

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
One thing that I've experienced that gives me a sliver of hope for humanity:

I was very intoxicated on several substances many years ago at a party I shouldn't have been at. Mistakes aren't strangers to me. I own that. I ended up sneaking off to a closet to masturbate (like a fucking idiot, this is not wank fodder) and a friend I haven't seen in years found me. He asked me if I was ok, that I needed to probably go home and he'd find me a way safely.

He did. He didn't take advantage of me (I even offered, I was fucked the fuck up but I remember) and he declined respectfully and got me home safely. He may have had thoughts. He did not act on them. He kept me safe. I'll never, ever forget that.

Humans are shit. But there's a sliver...

Agreed on the fact that there is a "sliver." They exist in both my family and the few individuals I know personally. I think one of my exes may be, as well. Though I'm still unsure to this day. He's a little too good to be true which was one of the reasons why I left. Perhaps my cynicism was a little too zealous back then.

We're still friends, so it no longer matters. But mentioning that "sliver," he is one of the first men that comes to mind.