i was afraid that was going to happen

thelastoneever2000

Just Browsing
Media
the other day my gf and i were fooling around and she wanted to see what it felt like to have me in her. well i thought it wouldnt hurt to just slip it in real quick and take it right back out, but well i got set up for her and she was on top. she tried to lower herself onto it. i looked at her face and she seemed to be wincing in pain. i asked her what the matter was and she said it was way too big to fit. i told her to stop trying if it was hurting her. i wasnt even in at all is the thing, maybe barely pushing in, but apparenty that was too much. but no worries, we arent planning to actually have real sex for a while.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sounds like your problem had less to do with size than preparation.  That's the reason for foreplay:  to get all systems (male and female) primed and ready for the deed.  When all systems are 'go!' then you'll find that getting in there will be a lot easier than the experience you described here.

If you aren't ready for intercourse, don't go there yet.

And by all means don't think that real sex only consists of copulation!

Pecker  

Longhornjok: I think DMW was implying that if you gave her a nice tongue ride (not to mention she tried to lower herself onto "it"), then you, like Prez Clinton, were in fact having "real sex." :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Longhornjok link=board=sex;num=1056067892;start=0#5 date=06/21/03 at 00:49:20]I think DMW was implying that if you gave her a nice tongue ride (not to mention she tried to lower herself onto "it"), then you, like Prez Clinton, were in fact having "real sex."  :D[/quote]

Exactly. It's called oral sex, not oral sex substitute, for a reason.

brad2002: You and your girl have been having sex -- real sex. And I suppose that to "just slip it in real quick and take it right back out" just " to see what it felt like" is not real sex, either? "Slipping it in," for any amount of time and for any reason, is called FUCKING! What a sad, immature way to lose your virginity.

Don't feel too badly judged, friend. I, too, have played the how-much-can-I-get-away-with-and-still-be- a virgin game. I suggest you evaluate why having intercourse and maintaining your virginity is so important to you. You might find that your reaons for not having intercourse are also good reasons for not having sex, "real" or otherwise, at all. For now, anyway.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The police officer arrives at the scene of the wreck. He finds a rather nice-looking car with its front end crushed around an oak tree, the young driver still sitting, a little dazed, in the driver's seat.

"Well, son, looks like a real mess you got here," he says to the boy.

"Yessir. But I didn't mean to do it, I was just pretending to drive."

"I see you have your seat belt on. Is that pretend?"

"Well, no sir, I guess it isn't."

"I see the key is turned so that the motor was running."

"Yessir, I guess it was."

"I see the gear is in DRIVE, so the car could move."

"Yessir, but I had my foot on the brake!"

"Well, how'd the car get wrapped around this tree, then?" the officer asked.

"Gee, officer, like I said, I was just pretending to drive! I only took my foot off the brake for a second to see what it'd feel like to push the accelerator. Just this once!"

thelastoneever2000, do you think this guy got a ticket for pretending to drive? Or did he get off because it wasn't really driving?

LOL

Pecker

Trackers: I also agree with most people here. Any form of trying to stick ya dick in her pussy, it is classified as REAL sex.

11inch: I have a 11" long and 6 1/2 thick dick and I know what you mean.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I"ve been with my girl pretty steady for awhile now and she still has trouble with my dick. She is small and not deep enough for me to get all up inside her and she says its just too uncomfortable. Just this morning she told me again that my dick is too damn big! Even though she is lubed up damn good and all it still is as she says "putting a telephone pole into a key hole," so I'm with you buddy.