I was just paid for oral sex

B_BigLatino

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 18 years old and I was walking home tonight when a man stopped me in his car obviously wanting sexual activity. I decided to be safe and not get in his car under any circumstances, so I told him to go in a little alleyway-type thing up ahead.
I was just cock-blocked 10 minutes previously by this douchebag too so this was perfect timing to get my rocks off. I was in the middle of getting blown by my friend with double ds when her friend called her up becaue he knew what was going on and was jealous. Immediately she gets up and leaves.
Anyway, he only wanted to blow me, and that was great. He gave me 60 bucks for my services and I gave him my number telling him I would do it again. But now I feel really dirty and I dont know if I would do this again. Maybe one more time because I really need the money....I know I sound pathetic, please no hate comments.
Has anyone else been in a similaar situation and what did you do?
also...if i decide never to see this guy again how do i block his number so he cant ever call me again. I have AT&T if that helps.
Thanks so much, I need advice

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow! I wasn't referring to the issues of oral sex alone, I was referring to the 100's of things that could have gone wrong that could have gotten the OP laying on a table in the morgue.

Well then, I suppose we should never be alone with less than 3 people in a room :rolleyes:

Reactions: dreamer20

Miss_Milk_Maid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't go back and change the past... Put it in your spank bank and move on! No point in getting your knickers in a twist we you can't change it now!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
k something smells like bullshit. I think the mods need to put this in the 'fictitious stories' thread

Last edited:

megaman018

Just Browsing
Media
congrats, you just sold your body.
If you need the money, perhaps you could work a bit more, so that you dont have to feel bad about selling your body again.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you know.....if the mods were really bastards, they would give the op's personal info to law enforcement officals, and get the OP arrested for prostitution.

Why are you coming to this site to :

#1 brag that you are a whore
#2 seek our approval for your actions
#3 what us to encourage you to do and illegal act

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you know.....if the mods were really bastards, they would give the op's personal info to law enforcement officals, and get the OP arrested for prostitution.

#4 hearing similar stories and jerk off to them

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a good looking very well hung friend who has been unemployed for some time. One of his friends suggested he become a rent boy. I laughed but said he should think about it. He's 27, tall and good looking and really hung like a mule. I think he could make some easy money - straight or gay. So don't throw out the idea if you can make some cash. Just be safe and be sure someone knows where you're going if you need help.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you are very young to be involved in this type of thing. It can really mess with your head. Your worth is more than 60 bucks on a back street. I hope for you good relationships as a young man with many friends that support and love you

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you ever consider that this is illegal activity? (unless you live in northern Europe) That is why you feel dirty. Think if you would do the same thing without money involved. If the answer is yes, see the guy again and level with him that you do not want to make this your career path. If he wants to help you out financially, that is a whole other issue of developing an actual friendship.

If the answer is no, value yourself enough to get money by some other means.

B_BigLatino

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks to the posters who took my questions seriously. This wasnt a fictitous story or anything, and it didnt occur to me it was illegal. It was sort of an 'in the moment' thing.
I dont think im going to do this anymore, I just have to figure out how to block his number.

B_BigLatino

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

why do you have to be a dick and assume that im doing any of the above. i dont see this as something to brag about, and i didnt want it justfied. I jiust wanted honest opinions from people. dont be so insecure and assume the worst of people.

D_Woody Wilson

Account Disabled
Media
Dont worry about blocking his number. If he calls, just say no. Be nice about it. If he doesnt take no for an answer, change your number... and remember the lesson. As far as lessons go, changing your phone number is getting off cheap.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you like getting your dick sucked for money then go for it
it is after just a blow job
I have traded getting my dick sucked for weed money or ciggys.
never bothered me

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was offered $200 from a gay dude if I allowed him to blow me. I turned him down. Just couldn't go through with it.

My advice is to not participate in that kind of activity again. Don't worry about changing your number yet, just tell him you're not interested if he calls again.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why do you have to be a dick and assume that im doing any of the above. i dont see this as something to brag about, and i didnt want it justfied. I jiust wanted honest opinions from people. dont be so insecure and assume the worst of people.

Some people on here feel the need to be rude to people who havent been here as long

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks guys. anyone think i should consider doing it again?

You may want to keep a "Dorian Gray"-type portrait of yourself if you continue this type of activity. Then you can watch it get more and more ugly as your soul deteriorates.:biggrin1:

Preaching aside, I believe there are clear legal and health dangers when prostituting yourself. Perhaps in a country where it is legal and better regulated, you may be safer from prosecution and/or disease.