I was only 13. Share WHat haPPeneD yoUr firsT TIme

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by redballs23109, Jun 10, 2008.

1. redballs23109

redballs23109 New Member

How young were u when u had your first experience. I love reading about first gay expirences but all can share. Share what happened your first time

2. illusionguy

illusionguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey redballs this could be a great thread. You should share your 1st time with us too.
    I was also 13 when I ventured into the big wide gay world.It was at the start of my second year of high school and I started hanging out with this guy in my class. He invited me around to his house but when I arrived his mum would not let us in the house, we had to stay in the backyard or in the shed. He took me into the shed to show me some of the junk he collected and he started to ask me about what I did when i was at home by myself. I told him that I watched TV, listened to music or read books.
    Then he asked if I ever played with myself so I said that sometimes when my parents were out I would get undressed and that would make me horny so I would play with myself and would usually cum 2 or 3 times.
    He said that he didn't wait to be alone and that if he was horny he would go to the shed and and pull himself off. I was hard by then and so was he and he asked me if I wanted to get naked and play with each other. I said thatI wasn't sure so He dropped his shorts and started to wank then I got my shorts off. He grabbed my cock and started wanking me so after awhile I grabbed his cock and wanked him. It was amazing to feel another cock than my own especially as I was cut and he was uncut. His was also about a 1/2 inch longer than mine but not as thick. At this time I didn't think too much about the difference in size but I just thought it was really cool to find someone who would want to play with my dick.
    He got down and said he wanted to check my dick closer and stared to play with my balls while he wanked me then he started to lick my cock and then he got it in his mouth and started sucking. I told him I was going to blow but he kept sucking when I couldn't hold back any longer I blew in his mouth.
    He got up and said it was my turn but I said I had never sucked a cock before so he asked me if I liked him sucking my cock. I told him it was the best feeling I had ever had so he said I should do the same to him because it felt really good to suck a cock as well as being sucked. So I knelt down and started to lick the head of his cock then he told me to get my tongue under the foreskin it felt great (which is probably why I like sucking an uncut dick now) and I ended up sucking him till he blew in my mouth. Unfortunately I couldn't swallow it then so I spat it on the floor.
    We kept playing for a couple years but I soon discovered that there were plenty of other guys who loved playing with me and that kept my raging hormones on the boil.
    That is my first time but I also think that the first time I did more than play around was really special too.

3. redballs23109

redballs23109 New Member

that's a great story. Thanks for sharing. Unfortuantly I haven't had my first amazing expirence like that. When I was about 13 me and one of the neighbors would play together and both of our parents worked during the day. So we hung out and we would lay in bed watching tv playing with eachother cocks in our hands but nothing like that. It did feel amazing feel a another penis getting hard in my hand. I want to give a bj to someone but Ive never had the chance. Anyway thanks for sharing and keep those stories cummin.

4. califpat

califpat New Member

I got with my first chick when I was 15, fucked her on a golf course....first dude I was was so nervous. we went to a motel...it was the early nineties, I called one of those phone lines, he was good looking, nice body, I was 18. We met in our cars, decided to share the car to the motel. He bought beer as he was 21. It was after 3 or 4 that i got curious and took my shirt off, I walked over to his bed in the motel room, he said, "whoa, you are not shy"...i stroked his leg, he wanted the lights off...we jerked, I sucked him off...was hot...we were naked for hours just talking, hanging out...I never knew there were guys like me out there...masculine, goodlooking, manly and into dicks..

Draft saved Draft deleted