I was outsized

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_New End, Apr 27, 2008.

1. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Ha ha.

My ex always tells me of her escapades. we are friends now, and I tell her not too, but she cant help it, and always slips the details. I always ask their dick size, (because I am an asshole, and it makes me feel better :p )

But last time she came over, dressed to kill for a party, she was talking about her new boyfriend... and when I said, "the only thing that will make you happy is a big ol' 9 inch dick" she said "no comment"

Then I had to know, and she broke it to me, he's bigger than me!!

I felt a little down, not cuz (small lie coming) he was bigger than me, but because I knew it was the end of booty calls... at least until she breaks up with him, which.. knowing her, and knowing how many "inadequate" guys she's tried since breaking up.... I probably won't be getting any of those calls for a few years at least.

I bounced back the next day... I just had to remember I used to love the story of her sucking a nine inch cock before we met.

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

New End, where the hell have you been? I've been wondering about you for months!

3. B_New End

B_New End New Member

In school, and without internet at home. I'm at school right now. :D

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    aww hate to hear that man. well, maybe you'll find someone new to play with soon lol

5. B_socalstud89

B_socalstud89 New Member

That sucks bro go get some pussy

Draft saved Draft deleted