I Was Showing THIS On The Train! - Any other bad experiences?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
I don't know how to feel about what happened :confused:

So I was on the train today, and two women (youngish about 20) were sitting directly opposite me. They were only on the train for about 5 minutes because they got off at the next stop. But they started laughing and giggling amongst themselves, whilst they kept quickly glancing over towards me.

I just assumed it was because they didnt have anywhere else to glance at because of the seating positions. When they left, I realised that my ultra thin trousers were showing a very embarrasing bulge :redface:. I don't know why I feel so....violated (?), but I just feel so uncomfortable thinking about it. It's strange because I'm normally a "so what if they can see" kinda guy, but I just feel so weird about it. :frown1:

I did discretely take a picture of myself using my phone to see how it actually looked, and I feel very embarrased about the whole thing.

Has anyone else had this kind of situation, where they feel negatively about it afterwards?. I've read many posts here, where people feel good about themselves, but have any of you felt almost humiliated? :confused:

Attachments

Last edited:

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey man dont worry about what those women were saying...in fact I bet they were talking about how huge you were and how much they wished you woulda leaped acrossed and fucked them. I liked the pic! Very nice! Dont b ashamed you got a beautiful cock and bulge!

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey DD:
So were they glancing down between your legs?
Or were they just looking at you in general?
It's ok, really, don't worry about it...you just had a slight
lapse in confidence, it happens, now if you had been making
your bulge bigger intentionally...you might have had fun...
but being taken by surprise just got you out of balance a bit.
No biggee...it happens to all of us at sometime or another.
It's quite normal.
Just know that they enjoyed seeing the show...or if they didn't
notice perhaps they were just excited to see a handsome dude! Grin!
Your bulge really isn't all that big compared to an erection...
Now that might have been a bit more challenging to deal with, especially
if it's so big there ain't no way you can hide it.
You're not the biggest or the smallest, no worries. Cheers!
For what it's worth, just get on to thoughts of fun times...carry on!

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
those look like a pair of Express Producer Pants that I have

anyway, your bulge was kinda big, but there's no reason you should feel negatively about it.

1. you weren't trying to show
2. you weren't showing anything that wasn't covered
3. what else could you have done with it?

what makes your situation, or any other UN-intentional bulging different that girls' breasts in their shirts, or people that nip?

nothing... we have the anatomy, and sometimes clothing just doesn't make it look like we're fake haha

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Woah!
That's quite a bit of bulge to be showing! I'd be so fucking red in the face. I've had a few experiences like that. Probobly the worst was way back when I was like 19/20, when I applied for a job at a buissness. I had to wear a suit, and the only one I had at the time was from a year before that I wore to a cousin's wedding. In the year I must've grown at least 2 inches, gained quite a bit more muscle mass, and my dick had reached it's peak. So I basically I looked like the Hulk because the suit was too small, PLUS I had a semi cause I had a bit of morning wood. Was one of the most interesting interviews I've ever had. The boss was surprised and couldn't stop looking at 'me' :D I did feel embarresed cause this was my first real interview and he had gotten great recommandations about me and then I walk in, a huge guy in a small suit, bulging everywhere.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
on the train, on the train....
I've caught so many folks looking at my bulge. I wear jeans almost strictly so it's not all that noticeable, but ive seen what I look like in khakis and slacks...and I have to say, its a sight I dont want them to see. I'm sure the same event would happen to me...nothing you can avoid though, and maybe it might be fun next time if you notice ahead of time? Put a show on for them.

But even in jeans i've noticed looks. its funny.

teutonicos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Woah!
That's quite a bit of bulge to be showing! I'd be so fucking red in the face. I've had a few experiences like that. Probobly the worst was way back when I was like 19/20, when I applied for a job at a buissness. I had to wear a suit, and the only one I had at the time was from a year before that I wore to a cousin's wedding. In the year I must've grown at least 2 inches, gained quite a bit more muscle mass, and my dick had reached it's peak. So I basically I looked like the Hulk because the suit was too small, PLUS I had a semi cause I had a bit of morning wood. Was one of the most interesting interviews I've ever had. The boss was surprised and couldn't stop looking at 'me' :D I did feel embarresed cause this was my first real interview and he had gotten great recommandations about me and then I walk in, a huge guy in a small suit, bulging everywhere.
I wonder whether you got the job.Nice story!!

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know how to feel about what happened :confused:

So I was on the train today, and two women (youngish about 20) were sitting directly opposite me. They were only on the train for about 5 minutes because they got off at the next stop. But they started laughing and giggling amongst themselves, whilst they kept quickly glancing over towards me.

I just assumed it was because they didnt have anywhere else to glance at because of the seating positions. When they left, I realised that my ultra thin trousers were showing a very embarrasing bulge :redface:. I don't know why I feel so....violated (?), but I just feel so uncomfortable thinking about it. It's strange because I'm normally a "so what if they can see" kinda guy, but I just feel so weird about it. :frown1:

I did discretely take a picture of myself using my phone to see how it actually looked, and I feel very embarrased about the whole thing.

Has anyone else had this kind of situation, where they feel negatively about it afterwards?. I've read many posts here, where people feel good about themselves, but have any of you felt almost humiliated? :confused:

It's not that obvious, so they must have been having a good look.

D_Follensby Fowlplucker

Experimental Member
Media
Good packet mate!

Had a few of experiences like that. Funniest one was last summer. I was going commando in a pair of trackie bottoms. I was walking along the street and this woman was out for a run and coming towards me. I noticed she was already giving me (and my packet) the eye but I just smiled and carried on. She was almost level with me when a gust of wind caught me straight on and caused the material to go tight at my crotch, bulging it out to all! Well the woman's eyes went bug and she crashed into me!
Then she started apologizing for not looking where she was going! I was like, 'Hey, no worries!' and we both went on our way. I done the 10-second-look-back and clocked her doing the same. Was pretty funny!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Isn’t this part of being a man? There is nothing to be ashamed of.
If you would have had a bulge because of watching these girls’ breasts or short skirts it would have been different.
Don’t worry. When some one is checking you from head to toe you better feel good. You look nice and very normal. Nice trousers by the way.​