I Was Showing THIS On The Train! - Any other bad experiences?

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would certainly consider coming across such a vision a pleasant surprise. However, I am "perverted" like that and very much a voyeur. Love seeing that kind of stuff without expecting it.

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't worry about it! You made their day...at least I know you' d make my day if you sat in front of me with that!!!

Grav22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Woah!
That's quite a bit of bulge to be showing! I'd be so fucking red in the face. I've had a few experiences like that. Probobly the worst was way back when I was like 19/20, when I applied for a job at a buissness. I had to wear a suit, and the only one I had at the time was from a year before that I wore to a cousin's wedding. In the year I must've grown at least 2 inches, gained quite a bit more muscle mass, and my dick had reached it's peak. So I basically I looked like the Hulk because the suit was too small, PLUS I had a semi cause I had a bit of morning wood. Was one of the most interesting interviews I've ever had. The boss was surprised and couldn't stop looking at 'me' :D I did feel embarresed cause this was my first real interview and he had gotten great recommandations about me and then I walk in, a huge guy in a small suit, bulging everywhere.
I couldn't help but think of david byrne while reading this story, hahaha.
TalkingHeadsClip7.jpg

rs123

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always get this stupid bulge in my jeans during my classes. they just ride up close to my groin and leave a pretty visible bulge. i'm always having to watch for it.

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
Next you go shopping, put your cucumber in a basket, not in your underwear
I don't know how to feel about what happened :confused:

So I was on the train today, and two women (youngish about 20) were sitting directly opposite me. They were only on the train for about 5 minutes because they got off at the next stop. But they started laughing and giggling amongst themselves, whilst they kept quickly glancing over towards me.

I just assumed it was because they didnt have anywhere else to glance at because of the seating positions. When they left, I realised that my ultra thin trousers were showing a very embarrasing bulge :redface:. I don't know why I feel so....violated (?), but I just feel so uncomfortable thinking about it. It's strange because I'm normally a "so what if they can see" kinda guy, but I just feel so weird about it. :frown1:

I did discretely take a picture of myself using my phone to see how it actually looked, and I feel very embarrased about the whole thing.

Has anyone else had this kind of situation, where they feel negatively about it afterwards?. I've read many posts here, where people feel good about themselves, but have any of you felt almost humiliated? :confused:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While living in Chicago, I'd ride the Illinois Central train. I think the name of the train is now changed, but one day while waiting for a train I got bored. It can take as long as an hour, and the station was enpty, just a camera on the wall. So I went out of the camera eye, and began to masterbate with two hands. To my surprice, two women walked in and caught me in the act. One lady just kinda said ohhh, while the other one screamed. My dick was so hard I counldn't begin to hide it. The two ladies hurried out the station and I decided to do as well. But that was the begining of what would be a dashing/flashing career. I would get on the train in an area where no one else was sitting and as the train moves away from the station, I stand up and let my dick be seen through the train window.

Attachments

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are a man. Do not let your bulge make you worry about what others say or think. Think of it as flattering if they noticed your bulge.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If the girls were young, as you say, they were probably embarrassed because they didn't really know how to react. I think you have nothing to feel bad about, and since you say you're usually one of those men who isn't hung up about whether or not you're bulging, then let it go. That's an impressive bulge that would probably catch the eye of many. I know I'd notice, and, most likely, strike up a conversation with you, too. :)