I was SURE HickBoy posted a poll...

Well?

• Yes, he did.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No, he didn't.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Fuck off again, Banisters!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Ban Banisters - she's a pain in the arse.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Ban HickBoy - he's a pain in the arse.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Please make it all stop!!

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes mem deserves to be taken care of as does hickboy, if there are threads with general hate flying around this board would just fall apart.

Well - I'll happily take care of Hick...

Oh - that's not what you meant - sorry...

What makes you think you weren't?

I am - that's the point... 'everyone' isn't sick of it, cause I'm not.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well - I'll happily take care of Hick...

Oh - that's not what you meant - sorry...

HOW DARE YOU!

You're just a big meanie, I'm going to pray bad things on you cause you made me feel bad. Everyone is always against me and they don't understand.

You are just a CUNT (Just Kidding)

God Bless you.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'm so sorry I called you cunt (Even though you are) you know, but you brought it on yourself with your stupid comments, but I said I'm sorry what more do you want from me.

The mods are so fair, ugh how great the mods are making jokes at my expense. *Cry*

I hate you all, Its not fair to have threads attacking a member unless I open it, you're dumb.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm so sorry I called you cunt (Even though you are) you know, but you brought it on yourself with your stupid comments, but I said I'm sorry what more do you want from me.

The mods are so fair, ugh how great the mods are making jokes at my expense. *Cry*

I hate you all, Its not fair to have threads attacking a member unless I open it, you're dumb.

:bryce:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Okay, my fellow Portlander.....you are cracking me up! :biggrin1:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Well - didn't he?

Why do Hick's polls keep disappearing?

(No rude answers please - I can think of those all by myself :tongue: )

And here I thought it was just my imagination. Sheesh.

Gosh, maybe Big Dirigible was right. Nah. This is a privately owned, for-profit board, and the owner and his agents (the moderators) have a right and an obligation to act in a manner which they believe is in their own best interest. I can accept it with good grace (which I do) or get the fuck out.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
And here I thought it was just my imagination. Sheesh.

Gosh, maybe Big Dirigible was right. Nah. This is a privately owned, for-profit board, and the owner and his agents (the moderators) have a right and an obligation to act in a manner which they believe is in their own best interest. I can accept it with good grace (which I do) or get the fuck out.

So you're OK with censorship then?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel like I might be being to mean, should I stop? I guess I should open a Poll...

No, I think we are all just frustrated and a little flabbergasted. :confused:

Last night I even thought about starting a poll on whether or not we thought mem prayed for us and if so did anyone feel it......

And that's really not like me, so I know it means I am just....just.....aaargh!! :tongue: