I was wondering... Who would want to fuck me or be fucked by me?

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Young White,

The answer is yes. I would fuck you. Iwould also bring you home and let you wash all the windows, clean the kitchen, scub and shine all the floors and clean and sanitize the bathroom. Then you could simonize the car.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not gay and not afraid of homosexual comments! Would you want to be fucked by me, men/women or fuck me? - Young White

Your dick is too dang big. But I will support you. What are these obstetricians doing with these babies? These young folk are getting too large when they grow up.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your dick is too dang big. But I will support you. What are these obstetricians doing with these babies? These young folk are getting too large when they grow up.

My penis is too large?

Affirmativo. But maybe just right for anyone else. I am not hating your cock.

I am not getting my colon wreckt if the guy isn't going to be there forever. It is frustrating when you get the dicking right and the top jumps ship leaving your asshole wreckt up feeling like the Cloverfield monster had a hip hop party in your rectum.

D_Allen_Konigsberg

Account Disabled
Media
That was actually the funniest rendition of my penis i've ever heard - i understand that you arent hating on my cock! I enjoy all comments. I ve heard people say it was too small, too long, too thick...etc. I like them all! -Young White

BigPug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've never had the chance to play with another guy's big dick...but I think really want to. Your's is amazing!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your cock is fucking incredible, man - huge and beautiful.

As for fucking, if it can break a Magnum XL, it can break me. :biggrin1: