I was wondering

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by boywonder, Nov 27, 2004.

1. boywonder

boywonder New Member

Okay, I just found this forum today and find it very interesting. I would like to give a personal background though. I'm 18 and 8.2x6.1

Now here is the thing. I've never had sex before simply because I'm one of those people who's made that decision that the only person they will have sexual relations with is someone that they are married to. So a woman won't even see me naked or have any sexual contact with me until after we are married.

Now that I've said that, I was just wondering, if my size may hurt whoever I end up marrying or if it could hurt our relationship or anything. So I'm bascially asking how much can most women take in comfortably without being hurt at all? I hear some that can take 10 inches and others a little less, but I also hear that the average vagina size is about 6 inches or so. But then those kind of averages aren't exactly accurate sometimes are they?

Thoughts comments

2. txquis

Gold Member

Hello, and welcome.
    Sounds like you know yourself well, and
    what is a good plan for you.

I didnt wait til I got married, but I did wait until
    I fell in love, and that made sex all the sweeter.

I'm sure you will get some good responses here,
    but I'll offer this:

Your size can be accomodated with enough foreplay,
    lubrication, and good ol' TLC.....tender loving cunnilingus...
    er....I mean, care.
    :)
    Good luck.

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I really feel sorry for the girl who you marry. Don't get me wrong, but if she is a virgin and you are a virgin, how will you know if you are sexually compatable? I know I am going to get a lot of flack from some of you out there, but lack of sexual knowledge will not a good thing to start off in a marriage. Don't tell me, you voted for Bush right?

I'm going to hear it not aren't I?

4. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Geo, that was a very insensitive and steroetypical post. Not everyone who believes in not having premarital sex is a neo conservative Bush supporter.

5. Max

Max New Member

Boywonder,

I was once in more or less exactly the same position as you. Just a few things to say, maybe:

1. At that size (very precisely measured!) you are in any case in a great position. You are very well endowed without as yet slipping over into the area where your size might begin to be a concern. Of course when the time comes you will need to be gentle and it will be some time before you can use anything like the full length. But I think most women would adapt to 8+ inches in time. If you are still growing (I was at your age), there are still plenty of men on here you will tell you that things will work out fine even if you grow bigger, so long as both of you take your time, and you don't assume you can use all of your length.

2. It may not be a bad thing to let a serious girl friend in on the secret reasonably early on, without being gross about it. For a start, people tend to know anyway, and they talk, it has always been so for me. Another way is perhaps to dress a little less concealingly than you normally would. Someone your size will show a bulge in any case. But it will give you confidence if you know that she is already aware (long before she is confronted by a massive erection and runs away screaming, which was the nighhtmare scenario I conjured up in my mind). When you are far enough on in your relationship she will begin to feel your size pressing against her when you are close, you might also do what I did and take her hands and show her (without saying anything of course).

The worst part of being in your position in my recollection is all the comments (mostly well meaning, but not always so) that come in your direction. They almost unnerved me completely at one point, so that I was convinced that I would injure any woman I had sex with. They also said that a guy like me should as a matter of course insist on a trial "fitting".

But in the event it was all fine. I am sure it will be for you. Good luck.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well endowed men are not a recent phenomenon. Sex hasn't always had an instruction manual. And generations of men and women managed just fine.

So will you.

7. boywonder

boywonder New Member

Well here is the thing. In my beliefs and in the local area that I live it IS socially acceptable to only have sex within marriage, between two people who love each other dearly and then make that marriage covanant. It is actually frowned on having sex before marriage. That's just how my culture and religion is where I live. So basically everyone in my community has almost no sexual experience until they are married, so obviously sex is probably not going to be too great the first time, but from what I hear is the only thing that keeps marriages together sometimes is making your sexual relationship work.

thats just what I hear though

I also read an article that said the average vagina size was about 4.5 inches or so, but then it also said that the vagina is an extreemly elastic organ and can in most cases be stretched up to as far as 10-12 inches. And when I hear of all the women on this sight who claim that they have taken in a guy my size with not too much trouble, that makes me think that I wouldn't have too much trouble once I'm married.

8. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let you in on a secret. Even the puritans had premarital sex. To think that no one in your community is "doing it" is so closed minded, I have to laugh. They are just not talking about it. My point is that waiting till your wedding night is admirable, but not even having any sexual contact till your wedding night is in my opinion "Bushism" (Bush just recently stated that "abstinence only" sex education is the only one he will back). What happens if on your wedding night you find that your new bride is not as "virginal" as you thought? Does that make her evil? What if you want to try a sexual position other than "missionary"? Does that make you a deviant? You can save your virginity till your wedding night if you like. Sex is a natural thing, to deprive yourself is just missing out on one of the wonders of life.

Okay, lets hear from all you right wingers out there that think I am some left wing hippy love child who should get religion and morals?

9. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, the neocons only pay lip service to it.

OTOH, there is a certain sect of fanatics, the Dominionists (who, BTW, are in charge of some 80% of America's votes now thanks to the Help America Vote Act), who want to institute a Christian theocracy, execute homosexuals, and reinstitute slavery.

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, I wholly support someone following their own morals, so Boywonder- good for you! Please bear in mind that the only women on this particular site are "size queens" in that we like and may even look for larger endowed guys, which is not the norm for average women. You will handle the situation as you see fit, remember the suggetions we offer are just that- various people's opinions who come from various backgrounds. No one here means you any harm, we just see things each from our own perspective.

As for competent information on vaginas, average sizes are from about 5 to 6 inches but some stretch more than others, just like penises. I think part of what George was saying is that if you happen to find a woman who has a very small vagina that doesn't stretch very much, you could have a sexual obstacle that could prove uncomfortable for you both, although not insurmountable. Sexuality is a major componant of marriage, so it's importance shouldn't be taken lightly. Whether you choose to adress these issues before or after marriage is your personal choice, but it is my firm belief that two people who love each other dearly will find ways to please each other that they will find mutually beneficial, however it ends up being. Best of luck and love, and welcome to our group.

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Your level headedness shines through, again, Jana, and I know boywonder appreciates you. Thanks for including the element of love with your suggestions to him b/c I, too, am from the old school thinking that it can conquer any problems with human relations including sex. I think it's sad that some think the feelings brought on during sex, with its accompanying moments of 'love', are the true love for the individual. If love is there between two individuals, compatibility
    will find its way. It ceases to be a big question when each person puts the other's wishes and welfare before his/her own.

Boywonder, if more of us thought as you and had the morals that you have, divorce would become a thing of the past. Bless you.

12. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let me give you a little to work with on my opinion on "no premarital sex". I had a girlfriend who did not have sex or any sexual relations before she was married. In fact, she was kept in the dark about sex from her parents and church and did not know anything about sex. On her wedding night, her new husband "raped" her. I say rape because she was a petite thing and he was very well hung (at least 10"). He forced it in her even though she cried out in pain and pleaded with him to stop. Well, all 20 years of her marriage was like this. She did not know anything about sex other than what her husband taught her. He taught her pain, fear and obedience. She turned to her church and all they told her was that it was her wifely duty to satisfy her husband. Their sex (luckily for her) only lasted 5 minutes at the most and was very abusive. No foreplay (men did not do that), no masturbation (evil), and no orgasms for her. She did not have her 1st orgasm till she was 41 (with me). So, I think my opinion is based on experience; having helped someone through recovery from not only a painful relationship, but a total lack of sexual knowledge thanks to religion and closed mindedness. Oh, her husband (they were going through a divorce when he died of a heartattack) had affairs because he couldn't bring his "deviant" sexual urges home to his "fridged" wife.

13. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: I am leaving a bookmark in the thread because I'm about to go to bed, but I will have a reply. Geo, I'm disappointed...

People... I'm still alive... for now...

14. mjack

mjack New Member

Hey boy Wonder....I completely understand what you are going through...I too decided to wait until I was married and have to say it was well worth it. The one thing that was interesting was my wife also waited too so we had to do a little prep work first. Basically, we had to stretch her out a bit first so that she could take me (as i am a little bigger than average at 8"x 5.5"). Was not too hard and she enjoyed it...Started with lube and used one finger, then increased it to 2, than 3...once she got used to it, we started out slowly so she could get used to my size. Too a little time, but now she can take all of me.

Hope this helps... Good luck.

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for your personal experience, geo8x6. I understand where you're coming from. As many of us are prone to do, I generalized in my post, since there are often exceptions. I do want to emphasize, however, that the 'turd' you cite, who was abusive and actually raped on the wedding night had deep seated emotional problems which interfered with his being able to demonstrate any love through his actions. My opinion is based on the assumption that both partners have a mature love and demonstrate that love by placing the other person's happiness before their own. In the case you cited, the dude should have had psychological help before the marriage ceremony.

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

. . . or else castrated! :angry:

17. benderten2001

Gold Member

boywonder, I almost sent you this via IM. However, in the hopes of helping someone one else who's reading and won't post, I'll join the others here who have commended you for your decisions to "wait". Your value system apparently is deeply engrained. It's best not to mess with it. This particular forum is not always conducive to making sound choices, either! While many around here mean well, their judgment calls represent different upbringing and different life experiences. We're each different. You must decide for yourself "what" you really want to accept, follow, and believe in. For the record, I relate very well to your upbringing, your locale and your views. (My political persuasion has nothing whatsoever to do with it and really...is no one's bees wax around here, anyway.)

Your decision to wait for marriage is respectable and responsible ... one you shouldn't have to feel the need to defend! and one you certainly won't regret.
    If waiting is what you want, then no one should try convincing you to do differently--no matter their rationale or "good intentions". Giving ones self sexually to another is serious business and, it opens up an entirely different arena (then) of yet other feelings (and issues) where real maturity (psychologically speaking) must then really serve you well. Sex is physical, emotional, and spiritual.... encompassing a person's entire being. Some might try denying this. But, it's true. Having sex will forever "change things" between two people. They will each remember their first time together. Hence, that "first time"....is well worth waiting for. Enough said.

As to how things will "work out" sexually between a man and his bride...they usually always do. Admittedly, the very first night may not be their very best. It doesn't necessarily have to be, either. We're told (it seems) everywhere that it does matter, but the simple fact remains that the quality of sex improves over a very long period of time. For those waiting for marriage, it isn't necessary that the man (or the woman!) come into marital sex with lots of experience, either.
    I don't think it's even the ideal. I've personally seen too many messed up lives the other way, the "modern way". There are seemingly way too many hurt people and way too many damaged feelings. Having sex with someone shouldn't yield those kinds of outcomes. Adults getting over such "wounds from life" are only yet other negative influences (worse yet, EXAMPLES!) for today's youth.

I've said it before but a man, regardless of his physical attrributes! finally achieves full maturity when he realizes a woman's pleasure comes first and foremost from the sex act. Focusing on HER pleasure and needs is the key for a man to become a "good lover". This is not to say the man's pleaure is less important. But it should follow as a secondary to his first seeking to meet his wife's needs and consideration. As adolescents, no one ever tells us (men) this stuff growing up!

Forums like this one too easily set up shops for us guys to start worrying TOO much about being good at the sex act. If it isn't our size, then it's knowing what to do with it. It's too bad this otherwise simple part of life gets so exaggerated and out of sync. A lot of the sexual intercourse act itself ....will come quite naturally to us, anyway. I agree that at the appropriate time within a relationship, the introduction to a (larger) penis size might (best) be introduced "gradually" to get her used to the idea. Or----perhaps not. That occasion may NOT come up at all until the "big night". It may not even matter all that much, anyway. If she loves you, she will be willing to accept you as you are. And, work with you and work with each other as required. Hey! --she will need to learn, too! When the time is right (whenever THAT is) taking things easy and communicating with her about what she wants and your willingness to be patient! will be what will ultimately matter most, anyway. All the skills in the world won't help a man at all if he's inpatient and not willing to go easy. If both of you are virgins, all the better! Chastity before marriage will certainly eliminate "histories" of other sexual experiences and their imposing "threats" of comparisions always being made between the two of you. It's probably one of the main reasons I see that "waiting" as not being such a bad approach afterall.

Let me add one other note too, about my thoughts on a man's knowledge of cunninglingus and other "oral" stimulation. Such techniques are NOT necessarily welcomed by all women! As men we're wise to not ever assume that every woman expects this of us. So, men needn't think they have to be experts in all facets of sexual techniques with a woman. While it is a good idea (one I certainly encourage!) that a man develops a broad understanding and "knowledge" of various sexual techniques (which he certainly gets around here! ;) ) , guys who are otherwise "inexperienced" need to lighten up on themselves at least just a bit. Each and every couple must work out their own techniques, their own preferences, -- their own "sexual style". It just doesn't happen overnight.
    How in the heck could it? --There's too much involved to ever expect this.

Even after navigating all around this site (as we all invariably do), we would each do well to try to keep sex as something we want to go on enjoying instead of allowing our sexual abilities to come into question (being influenced by what we read.)

18. eyemready

eyemready Member

I think you are an intolerant, judgmental twit who epitomizes all that you purport to resent in "right wingers."

19. Imported

Gold Member

3XL:
    I think you are an intolerant, judgmental twit who epitomizes all that you purport to resent in "right wingers."
    [post=265250]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Amen, brother!

Wups ;)

geo8x6 can live his life the way he wants, and take responsibilty for it. However, I find his preaching of amoral behaviour to be more than just a little hypocritical. Why is it that he is so intolerant of boywonder's view point? Aren't people on the left supposed to be open minded? Or has geo8x6 demonstrated that there can be as many closed minded people on the left as there are open minded people on the right?

It's my opinion that being open minded or closed minded is irrelevant to your position in the political spectrum.

I applaud boywonder's resolve, and it should be supported not berated.
    If boywonder is making his choice out of love, then everything will be fine on his wedding night. As everyone has pointed out, the size while large, is not so extreme that a little patience won't master the challenge.

20. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Seeing as I'm a newish member I don't want to make enemies already but I do think that Geo8x6 is being very ignorant and sterotypical.
    I don't see any problem with boywonder's decision to wait till after marriage. Personally I'm not dead against sex before marriage but I would have to be in a relationship that I thought would last a while and maybe get very serious before I considered losing my virginity.

And before you stereotype I'm not a devoutly religious right-wing Republican, I am a confirmed Atheist and do have a lot of disdain for religion and everything it stands for. But I made that choice because that is what I think is right and so I stand by it.

I don't drink and i've got a lot of flack over that too, with people saying I can't have fun on a night out cos I don't get drunk and be sick all night, but I've decided that I don't want to so that should be my choice and I do look down on anyone who thinks they're important enough to knock my opinions on the matter. The same goes for Wonderboy's opinion on sex before marriage, yeah it isn't for everyone but he shouldn't be lectured for it, its a free country and he should be allowed to make his own choices.

Just a thought :)

Draft saved Draft deleted