I wasn't circumcised but the head of my penis feels like it was

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LemacST, May 21, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

The way it gets rough and all of that
    Is this because I masturbate too much or something? If I stop for like a month and always keep my head covered with the foreskin (which almost never seems to happen unless I get crazy shrinkage) will the head become lubricated and become the way it was when I was younger? It seems like once puberty hit, its lost it's sensitivity, in that sense. I'd say 80% of the time at least 1/4 of the head of my cock is exposed, although all of it is always dry really. I also clean it very well when I shower. My foreskin is also very loose by the way, as in I don't have any problem whatsoever pulling the skin back and I've in a sense "grown into it", as opposed to when I was younger and it was somewhat of a struggle to expose the head.

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

That may be your problem, you may be cleaning it TOO MUCH. The penis is sensitive, it doesn't need harsh cleaners and what you use to clean it may also be drying it out. Clean it very well with just warm water for a few days and see if that helps.

3. SteveHd

Gold Member

I'll add to what Freddie53 wrote: The soft mucosa can slightly more acidic than your typical epidermis. Soap, which is very alkaline, goes counter to that. Over do it and you can get dermatitis.

Try plain water for awhile.

4. yarraman

yarraman New Member

try using moisturizer on your knob. avoid soap, i think shower gel is Ok, pH nuetral

5. simcha

Gold Member

6. jafar

jafar Member

I love the feel of the exposed glans. I wear my foreskin rolled back all the time and my glans looks and feels like circumcised.

Draft saved Draft deleted