Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I walk into the bathroom of the bar I work at and I heard a strange sound. After looking under the stall I saw two pairs of legs, one clad in heels and one in motorcycle boots (its a rock bar) with pants down around the ankles. Since it was obvious what they were doing I decided to be nosey. I saw one of our very large breasted regulars getting slammed from behind by a heavily tattoed guy with a fat penis. I watched them for about two minutes befor exiting the bathroom. I went back to the bar and after awhile they came and sat back down like nothing had happened. It was so hard to not bust out laughing. Has anyone else had something like this happen to them?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on a night out with my best friend, her boyfriend and another friend. My friend vanished so I went to find her. I eventually heard her when I entered the gents loos (oh my god, can't you boys aim or what? Gents lavs absolutely STINK!!), so I kicked open the door and saw her bent over the cistern getting rogered from behind by some bloke I've never seen in my life.. and I doubt she had either!

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there have been a couple of times ive walked into the guy bathroom to see some guy getting head from a girl. one time i walked into a regular single bathroom with just one toilet and one urinal and no stall and a guy was getting head from a girl and i had to go so bad i just took a leak and tried to tune it out even though they were about a foot away from me. =)

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was on a night out with my best friend, her boyfriend and another friend. My friend vanished so I went to find her. I eventually heard her when I entered the gents loos (oh my god, can't you boys aim or what? Gents lavs absolutely STINK!!), so I kicked open the door and saw her bent over the cistern getting rogered from behind by some bloke I've never seen in my life.. and I doubt she had either!

I think its just the drinks make girls want to be fucked. I used to like to suck my boyfriends in the bathroom at parties. Hopefully noone was behind the shower curtain. I have to say watching them go at it was pretty arousing.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in the Army, based in Germany, I fucked a chick in a bathroom stall at a club one time. The funny thing is, she was riding cowgirl as I sat on the stall seat. We must've been going at it pretty good because the seat broke off and we fell in the floor. No matter... she stood up, bent over and grabbed her ankles and I kept going until I blew a beautiful load deep in her.

Yeah, we had some spectators... when we finished I took her hand and we walked out. It was funny seeing the smiles on other's faces. True story...

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think anybody who has worked as a bartender has had an experience like that, usually more than one. I tended bar in a college bar (The Up & Up) in a college town (Bellingham, WA) in the 1970s and had more than my share. My favorite was a girl who was a regular; she was short, about 5 feet, blonde, and shaped like one of those Mesopotamian goddesses--Big tits, tiny waist, flared hips. She would drink a beer, chat up a guy, take him into the gents, do the nasty, come out, chat up another guy, do the same. Between 6 p.m. and closing (2 a.m.) she would do anywhere from two to ten guys. More than once I took her and a six-pack home after closing.

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And that makes me wonder what's going on when my wife and her friends go clubbing!

I am sure they are just having drinks and talking shit about their husbands. That's what most of my married female regulars do. They stay extra late and all plan to blame it on their one single friend. Last night I saw something I had never seen in my bar befor. Two hot Army guys making out to death metal in Oklahoma.

wellbuiltguy33

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure they are just having drinks and talking shit about their husbands. That's what most of my married female regulars do. They stay extra late and all plan to blame it on their one single friend. Last night I saw something I had never seen in my bar befor. Two hot Army guys making out to death metal in Oklahoma.

Talking shit, huh? That sucks...but...Guess it could be worse!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ew...you weren't scared you'd catch something that would make your cock fall off?

I was young and thought myself immortal. Now that I know I'm not, I wouldn't do it, although, strangely, I never caught anything from her.

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
haha, yeah all the time.

Since I'm a lifeguard, when I'm checking the showers and bathrooms at closing every few days their is some kid getting lucky with a girl.

The best one was when I walked in on the kid, no more than 15 getting head off these two must have been 20 year olds and he said "If you don't rat us out, she will give you head and fuck you" I agreed, and she was very good.

The weirdest one was these two guys I have seen in the gym fucking each other in the showers (This was when I was as straight as an arrow), and I looked at them and cleared my throat and they looked at me, went red and ran out (Still in swimming shorts and without their bags LOL)

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haha, yeah all the time.

Since I'm a lifeguard, when I'm checking the showers and bathrooms at closing every few days their is some kid getting lucky with a girl.

The best one was when I walked in on the kid, no more than 15 getting head off these two must have been 20 year olds and he said "If you don't rat us out, she will give you head and fuck you" I agreed, and she was very good.

The weirdest one was these two guys I have seen in the gym fucking each other in the showers (This was when I was as straight as an arrow), and I looked at them and cleared my throat and they looked at me, went red and ran out (Still in swimming shorts and without their bags LOL)

I never saw this as a lifegaurd. I had to be a bartender to see people getting their freak on.