I Weighh 126lbs - So Is THIS Loose Skin or Fat?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
I'm very slim - 126lbs. However, I've always had an annoying stomach. Whenever I stand up, my stomach looks fine; flat and toned. Yet, when I sit down or bend down, it's got that annoying bulge. :confused:

The first picture is of me standing up, and the second is of me sitting down. You can see the annoying difference :redface:

Is it real fat? Or just annoying loose skin?

I am not after a 6-pack, just to get rid of that bulge; I assume I need to do cardio, but should I bother doing crunches too if I'm not after a 6-pack? Also, If i do cardio, will that not just make my chest/arms look even more skinner as a result? I'm so confused! :confused::frown1:

Any advice/info would be greatly appreciated! :smile: Thanks!

Attachments

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Google an exercise called "the plank". It'll tighten up your tummy like nobody's business!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks, i think :rolleyes::tongue:

Thanks! :smile: I just youtubed it, and i dont even need a gym to do it fortunately. How long would you say it would take to see a change?
Oh dunno... You'll probably notice a difference in about two weeks. Another one you can do anywhere is called 'stomach vacuums'. You basically exhale deeply and suck in your stomach muscles as hard as you can and hold it until it hurts a bit. Concentrate on the lowest part of the abs. The two together keep everything nice and flat down there. I hate crunches too.

Last edited:

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Oh dunno... You'll probably notice a difference in about two weeks. Another one you can do anywhere is called 'stomach vacuums'. You basically exhale deeply and suck in your stomach muscles as hard as you can and hold it until it hurts a bit. Concentrate on the lowest part of the abs. The two together keep everything nice and flat down there. I hate crunches too.

thanks for the info! So do I inhale slowly whilst I'm holding it in? Or do I hold my breath?:confused:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At first just pull the muscles in and hold until you need air. Then breathe out and relax a bit and do it again. You'll get better at holding your breathe and go for longer. I hold my breathe in and then when I need air, I take little gasps while pulling in as hard as I can. Pull really hard and visualize that you are trying to touch you belly button to your spine. A mirror helps. I like to see how narrow I can make the distance between my front and back.

You can do it anywhere and people don't know you are doing it. Standing in line, walking, driving. Just don't go red in the face! LoL.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
didn't you post about wanting to lose weight if you are only 126 lbs I don't thinkyou should get any smaller

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now for Hung's Humor:

Maybe the topic originator needs to masturbate more often to eliminate the buildup of sperm/semen that is causing his belly to bulge out. By eliminating excess fluids I think he will be fine.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dingdong: It's natural for someone's stomach to look "bunched up" when they sit down. That doesn't mean you're fat or need to lose weight at all. I'm sure your stomach is the envy of many people around here. I wish mine was as flat as yours. Oh to be thin and gorgeous again... or at least thin. :biggrin:

I wouldn't knock myself out over that. Not sure about your height, but 126 lbs. sounds very light & thin to me. When I saw the thread topic, I seriously thought it was going to be about gaining weight... not losing it. Keep in mind, your body does need some level of body fat so don't be too obsessed with getting rid of it all. We can tell you don't have much left.

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey! i'm pretty much the same body type (except 175 lbs and 6'4''). Glad someone else is a little insecure about their sitting-down-pudge. I used to have serious body image issues just because of that tiny amount of stuff! (and now im having flashbacks, thanks)

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Lol if everyone tried to fix that little "part" of themselves, they'd be going mad. no matter how much you do cardio, eat healthy, or whatever other measures you could think of, it'd still be there. Think about it. When you stand, skin stretches to accommodate accordingly. If it was as tight around when you sat down, if you stood up your skin would probably rip lol.