I will miss her

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bf's grandmother passed away yesterday morning, she died peacefully. She lived a good long life and was very healthy until recent years, she was a wonderful woman to talk with I met her once, but got attached right away. I am having difficulty mourning because I am trying to remain strong for my bf and don't need both of us falling apart at the same time. I know I need to mourn and probably will eventually, she was a wonderful friend and a great mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She always gave to her family and friends and was a kind and loving soul. She always made me laugh, she was a wonderful person and I wish I knew her longer. She was a strong Italian woman. She would have been 91 on February 14th,2008. I miss her already. I don't think I have ever met a more loving person than her. I ask myself why her why her?? And I came up with the solution that we all will go when our time comes. I am thinking of creating a memorial website with photos and facts about her life. I have even thought about writing to the Pope to get her made into a saint ( I doubt that will ever happen) So the whole point of this s to express my feelings and how much this person meant to me. Like I said I wish I could have gotten to know her better. I believe there are angels on this earth masqueraded as people and Ma was the bravest one of them. I will miss Ma:frown1::frown1::frown2::frown2:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry to hear of your loss. I hope both of you are doing okay.

My bf's grandmother passed away yesterday morning, she died peacefully. She lived a good long life and was very healthy until recent years, she was a wonderful woman to talk with I met her once, but got attached right away. I am having difficulty mourning because I am trying to remain strong for my bf and don't need both of us falling apart at the same time. I know I need to mourn and probably will eventually, she was a wonderful friend and a great mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She always gave to her family and friends and was a kind and loving soul. She always made me laugh, she was a wonderful person and I wish I knew her longer. She was a strong Italian woman. She would have been 91 on February 14th,2008. I miss her already. I don't think I have ever met a more loving person than her. I ask myself why her why her?? And I came up with the solution that we all will go when our time comes. I am thinking of creating a memorial website with photos and facts about her life. I have even thought about writing to the Pope to get her made into a saint ( I doubt that will ever happen) So the whole point of this s to express my feelings and how much this person meant to me. Like I said I wish I could have gotten to know her better. I believe there are angels on this earth masqueraded as people and Ma was the bravest one of them. I will miss Ma:frown1::frown1::frown2::frown2:

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In due time (after several months) I suggest that you contact Hospice as they offer bereavement counseling. They suggest a "waiting period." They were a great help to me when my wife died- both with individual and group counseling- free! It really helped me a lot! I hope you are near a chapter of Hospice.
You have my sympathies.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Aww Babe, i'm sorry to hear about your loss.Why don't you give me a call when you feel up to it.
So sorry for the both of you,give my condolences to your partner,Wally.
I love you.
C.B.:saevil:

Very sorry Wally. Sounds like she a long and fulfilling life and died well-loved. What more can we ask for? Mourn but also rejoice in a life well-lived.

I'm certain that having you in her life made it all the more enjoyable.