I will post again...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It's kinda like 'Waiting for Godot' or the Second Coming, I don't know which.

I hope it's the latter. I'm ready to see a bunch of folks raptured up and others go straight to Hell.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where the fuck is he!?
I need him to "fuck me off"!;)
P.S. Don`t get any ideas, only Hicks does it with style!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry I gave you all the wrong impression. I should have said, "I will post again when this place stops being such a piss stain."

It's an insipid shitpile, and I've seen nothing worthy of a reply during my little break. Even the Cynics knew when it was time to leave the place to the barbarians. You fuckers can have it for a while.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Sorry I gave you all the wrong impression. I should have said, "I will post again when this place stops being such a piss stain."

It's an insipid shitpile, and I've seen nothing worthy of a reply during my little break. Even the Cynics knew when it was time to leave the place to the barbarians. You fuckers can have it for a while.
Sadly true.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Hmmmm, I read that somewhere else recently, for the life of me I can't remember where though... how coincidental. :wink: