I will pray for all of you tonight...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will pray that you feel what you made me feel...

If it was good...you should feel good.

If it was bad...you should feel bad.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
not sure if you should do this just yet...let's take a poll....

:lmao: lmao! Sorry, mem, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at arliss. That was funny!

In all seriousness, if you are using prayer as a means and request to get back at people and make them feel bad because you are upset, considering all the pain so many are in and those who truly need help....I think that is pretty sad.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:lmao: lmao! Sorry, mem, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at arliss. That was funny!

In all seriousness, if you are using prayer as a means and request to get back at people and make them feel bad because you are upset, considering all the pain so many are in and those who truly need help....I think that is pretty sad.

He does that as a means of trying to take the high road. He doesn't realize it's too little, too late. :rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Better Than Sex Cake

http://reviews.about.com/6843/dee33...outhernfood&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__
A popular chocolate cake with loads of chocolate, caramel topping, candy bars and whipped topping.
INGREDIENTS:

• 1 German chocolate or other chocolate cake, baked, 13x9x2-inch
  • 3/4 cup fudge topping
  • 3/4 cup caramel or butterscotch topping
  • 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 6 chocolate covered toffee bars
  • 1 tub of whipped topping or 1 envelope Dream Whip, prepared with milk
PREPARATION:

Do not remove cake from pan. After the cake has cooled, make holes in the entire top of the cake using a large fork or the handle of a wooden spoon. Pour (one at a time) fudge, butterscotch, and condensed milk over the top of the cake and let each flavor soak in before adding the next. Crush 3 of the candy bars and sprinkle on the top. Frost the cake with the whipped topping and crush the 3 remaining toffee bars to decorate the top. Try to keep your hands off of this great cake before serving!
Serves 12

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No I don't see... Prep wasn't talking to you...is your paranoia setting in again?

I never said he was talking to me..

I said "I am glad that the Mods are having fun at my expense."

But I would not expect you to understand sarcasm.