I will pray for all of you tonight...

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, this is exactly the problem. There HAVE been posters like Wldhoney, that HAVE been non-confrontational, and offered constructive criticism. They didn't do anything to deserve the escalated lashing-out, that mem delivered. They were TRYING to help. There are the 2 modes of mem:
1) I love you. You agree with everthing that is say.
2) I hate you. (With subsections)
..a) You are so hate-filled
..b) Let me tell you how vicitimized I've been
.....i) Let me explain for how much of this YOU are to blame
..c) You're so gay, a C*$#, evil, etc.
If at any time there was just a hint of, "You may have a point..." without further including any part of #2, above, in that statement, I think there'd be some redemption that others would be willing to embrace. Instead, as recently as a page ago, we get...
Where an "OK, I seem to be rubbing people the wrong way, and that was never my intent. Maybe I should scale back a bit, but FFF, you could phrase if nicer so I don't feel so attacked every time you post about me." (Although in HIS poll, I did tell FFF that he actually wasn't mean enough :biggrin1:) would have set a tone of mem's willingness to at least acknowledge the problems that people have with him.

I agree with all this text. :smile:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting question, phrased in a very cunning way. It almost reminds me of the old joke question, to which there is no good yes-or-no answer "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

No, mem, you haven't hurt my feelings. I'm tougher than that. But you have annoyed me, and you have disrupted one of my favorite websites.

I will say, with certainty, that I have said NOTHING which should have hurt your feelings, either.

Should have and has are too different things. From your view you have said nothing to hurt my feeling.

You DCceep, findfirefox and novice bottom have been on my ass the most.

So I ask you why? Can't you just be a bigger person and ignore a person instead of trying to bait them? I only respond negatively to those that I feel are being negative towards me. As most others do. If they did not respond to my negative posts it would end.

Here you go again, and it's hypocritical.
"They have already made up their minds."
Well, you have too, haven't you? If you assume that I have issues with you, as a member, you assume incorrectly. I do have issues with about 3/4 of your posting style.

No I have not made up my mind. Right now I am not getting along with you (the 3 of you) and some others. That does not mean that I will not get along with you in the future. If you are the type of person to hold a grudge, we will never get along.

I am a good and kind person. I am human and I am not perfect.
I come here to have fun and read fun posts and start what I think are fun polls or threads.

For fucks sake, what were you thinking when you started the "Do you have fingers" poll? Honestly? Was it just to fuck with all those people who hate you, or did you have an honest reason for posting it?

I will explain the "do you have fingers" poll. Once in one of my polls or threads someone said something about ..in answer to your questions, "yes I have fingers".... It was in response to that (which I found funny)

It was in response to someone's thread naming me (calling me out) and asking if I post too many stupid polls. Up to then I never found my polls to be stupid...so I gave them what they wanted...yes it was stupid and it was meant to be stupid.

I've seen other post stupid threads here too,(do you want me to start naming names)
I've never called them out, and have not seen them be called out.

as far as what wldhoney wrote I will address it here.

Pecker's response to my "I need advice" thread (the first one I posted when I came back recently) was a link to a photo of a noose...with the words "something to do while you wait". That made me furious. I now look back on it and find it funny....after calling Pecker out (wrongly I might add) he took the high road and did not respond.

If you take posts or respones out of context, you can make almost anyone look bad here.

Don't tell me that you have not seen people post vicious things about me here. Yes, I have been baited and yes I have replied in kind.

I agree I have been very mean to people, but only when baited.

While your posts and advice mean well they are directed at me. No one else may see this, but sometimes when I first read your response you come off condescending or preachy, (this is just my opinion) but I understand you mean well. When I read it again I see the kind things that you put and the advice that you give.

You said many kind things in it, but this was your last line. "Mem is perfectly willing to attack and dish it out, but he is not willing to accept it in return." that is not true, I've been attacked and have accepted it.

Your example #4 was poor. I just responded to him in kind, and less offfensive than he was to me.

#5 was not even a nasty response. It was just a matter of fact. I was defending the state I was from, after his insult about it. ...

I've stopped responding to many negative comments made about me. I am learning that this is the best thing to do. It does not fuel the fire.

Sometimes people read a post with the wrong feeling. I try to be nice and they see it as sarcasm.

I read a post of a person who I thought was trying to be nice...(someone whom I had an argument on here with)
I read it later and realized that the person was still mad at me and probably always will be.

I hope others will read the kind words that you wrote in your reply towards me.

If anyone wants my advice...don't bait the person whom you don't want a nasty reply from.

I will try to change. post less, start less threads or polls, and ignore people who flame me. I hope others can change their negative feelings about me, or that I can win them over, or end the hostility.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is a bit dissappointing how many folks are behaving like junior high school meanies.
It is ironic that some who have accused you of trolling are themselves doing exactly that with regard to you. Following you around and jumping on you. I wish they would have some introspection regarding their own behavior.
It's like 'it's OK for me to pick on him, because everyone else is picking on him'. Hardly a justification.

They just don't see it. If for a second they thought "let me put myself in mem's shoes" they may feel differently.

When I try to explain myself they say that I am just playing the victim. They don't see that they have baited me.

I know that I have said that I have done things wrong here, and have overreacted to posts. But I never came at anyone without them attacking me first.

All that being said, I will try to change and try to ignore all the flames against me.

Herd behavior describes how individuals in a group can act together without planned direction. The term pertains to human conduct during activities such as stock market bubbles and crashes, street demonstrations, sporting events, episodes of mob violence and even everyday decision making, judgement and opinion forming.
//

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can, but I got my work cut out for me, the line is soooooo long.:wink:
Sit back and relax and let us get to know you. Your trying to soak up all the vast bits of information on here all at once. A daunting task with fragmented results. I sense a kind soul in there somewhere:smile: Relax and let your soul shine.