I will pray for all of you tonight...

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I said it before. We had this bitch crying like a fifth grade schoolgirl before and can do it again! Praying for me now! Can you imagine! Wonder what outfit she wears to bed! Lets poll it. My guess is Evangelical Baby Dolls!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I said it before. We had this bitch crying like a fifth grade schoolgirl before and can do it again! Praying for me now! Can you imagine! Wonder what outfit she wears to bed! Lets poll it. My guess is Evangelical Baby Dolls!
Moms night gown.. trying to be a big girl... haha... with the pullups diapers.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It's always the gays that hate each other the most, isn't it gjorg?

trust me, no tear has been shed, nor will be shed over anything posted at LPSG.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Moms night gown.. trying to be a big girl... haha... with the pullups diapers.
Thats so funny because I just thought to myself, A little more of this and she will be pissing in her pullups and ruining her mary janes.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thats so funny because I just thought to myself, A little more of this and she will be pissing in her pullups and ruining her mary janes.

Well, good luck with that problem that you have, and Bless Your Heart.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's always the gays that hate each other the most, isn't it gjorg?

trust me, no tear has been shed, nor will be shed over anything posted at LPSG.
I love being called things like THE GAYS. We used to throw shameless drag queens out of our bar. You sound like such a sissy! Stop telling me who I have to hate or love. Sissy

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK see this is why threads end up being closed. I think we all need to stop right now! I do not make fun of prayer. I think everyone needs to stop the madness ! I think Mem has had more than his share of ridicule for one day. I would appreciate if you all would respect my wishes. I am saying this as a Moderator now.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK see this is why threads end up being closed. I think we all need to stop right now! I do not make fun of prayer. I think everyone needs to stop the madness ! I think Mem has had more than his share of ridicule for one day. I would appreciate if you all would respect my wishes. I am saying this as a Moderator now.

Yes 30 against 1 is tough. (27 plus 3 mods). But that was cool, you guys were behaving as members instead of mods, you are entitled to your fun too, and I hold no ill feelings towards the 3 of you.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You really should have let this one run its course! Problem could have been solved in one night!