I will pray for all of you tonight...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hate to sound like a bumper sticker but, My Karma Is about to run over your Dogma.The only way to throw you back and wait for you to grow up is to quit answering you. So --------

You are such a kind person. such a master baiter...

the kind who does not realize that a crackhead had sex with him for money...making you a one trick poney.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You had to start a new thread to say that?

I feel a thread merge coming on.

As long as it is done without prejudice, that is cool.

but what if a person wanted to let the previous thread die and create a new one?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't pray for me either.
Why do the histrionics and schizophrenics have such lavish, colorful, and lengthy signatures?
Why am I even adding to this thread?

I only pray that you take the picture of Vanilla Ice out of your avatar.:biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then perhaps they'd have started an entirely new subject rather than clarifying what they meant in the previous thread in the new thread.

Done deal pal, I can call a girl a pal right?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If threads merge, will they have a baby?

I don't know nothin 'bout birthin no threadies.:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
see?

but I understand how it has gotten so out of hand

it is ONE against so many.
So hard to understand so so hard.THEIR IS NO ONE ON YOUR SIDE
Of course it's 1 against so many. Be brave princess, chin up and cry alone! Don't worry we are not laughing with you!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Who the heck is mem??

In all seriousness, the first time I posted that, back in one of those polls, I was not trying to be sarcastic. I wasn't aware of him or of any particular problem with the frequency of his posts or polls. I guess that's because stuff like that doesn't get under my skin.

Now if someone dinged my little car, stepped on my big toe, threw garbage all over my yard, or pulled in front of me in the third lane only to crawl along at a snail's pace, then yeah, maybe I'd be good and pissed.

But the number of polls that someone has put up on a message board doesn't really rate high on my pissometer.

Fact is, I do 80 - 90% of my browsing of the site before I even log on. And of that I only bother to read about 10% of the posts and might respond to 1% of them. Most of the personal sh-t I could say I choose not to. So for me it's really not all that big a deal because someone has an affinity for polls. And certainly not worth putting up a poll just to criticize another member. Last time I looked that was called flaming, a reprehensible act if not a banable one.

As for all the other polls, I guess I forgot to read 'em.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
You are such a kind person. such a master baiter...

the kind who does not realize that a crackhead had sex with him for money...making you a one trick poney.
Mem, this is an attack of the utmsot on a member.

If you can't see that, I feel sorry for you. You really need help in a bad way.

Pissing people off isn't a way to make friends and influence people.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mem, this is an attack of the utmsot on a member.

If you can't see that, I feel sorry for you. You really need help in a bad way.

Pissing people off isn't a way to make friends and influence people.
Please forgive me as the night goes on the level in my wine bottle goes down. In my first post about this kid I have said to ignore him but cannot follow my own advice. He just Pisses me off so bad. Keeps it up and keeps it up.The fact that he can't see his own dildoeisms is beyond me. Maybe it says alot about me. I will never respond to one of his threads again. Fellow LPSG'ers join me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Please forgive me as the night goes on the level in my wine bottle goes down. In my first post about this kid I have said to ignore him but cannot follow my own advice. He just Pisses me off so bad. Keeps it up and keeps it up.The fact that he can't see his own dildoeisms is beyond me. Maybe it says alot about me. I will never respond to one of his threads again. Fellow LPSG'ers join me.
I much like the verbal abuse better though... it's fun.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its no wonder she had her lunch money stolen from her and beaten up.What a little cunt.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonder if she got her first Playgirl yet! This aggravating little cunt must be a plant from outer space.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Folks.... once again, I am not supporting anyone's bad behavior, NO ONE is faultless here. If you know (On both sides) that your continual sniping is only going to exacerbate problems, why do you persist? You do not like it when we close out threads, but the meaness needs to stop, folks. I mean that sincerely for all involved. It doesnt make you look cute, it doesn't sound witty, it just looks MEAN. Please cease and desist...