I wish i looked like.....

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
You finish the sentence whith who you looked like. And none of this im happy with myself and i wouldnt want to change anything. Even if it was one tinny little thing on your body everyone wasnt something different

me

i wish i looked like... A combination of, tyra banks, Gisells Bunchousen (?), Merly Streep, and Kate Winslet

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You finish the sentence whith who you looked like. And none of this im happy with myself and i wouldnt want to change anything. Even if it was one tinny little thing on your body everyone wasnt something different

me

i wish i looked like... A combination of, tyra banks, Gisells Bunchousen (?), Merly Streep, and Kate Winslet
I think the 4 ladies you mentioned would want to look like you. You are a vision of beauty

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wish I had a little flatter stomach and more toned arms and legs. Other than that, I like the way I look.

:p I don't want to look like anyone else. Such fantasy is a waste of time, imo.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't wish for anything that my lazy ass can't fix already...

I wish I was back down to 165# and had my summer tan.

And while you can't see this by looking at me (unless you're close enough to kiss me), I wish I wasn't as blind as a fucking bat...2007 will be the year of the excimer laser for me, y'all.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is easy. I like my face. However, I want the body I had at 24 with two minor changes. I want boobs like Makosi on the Big Brother UK from like 3 years ago. I also want the killer arm muscles Angela Bassett has in "Waiting to Exhale." also she looks pretty good in Strange Days with Ralph Fiennes.

njqt466

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wished I looked like: Still light complected black but had Henry Rollins' face (and cleft chin) and body (sans tattoos). Had Alec Baldwin's chest hair. Tony De Sergio's cock and balls. I still want to be gay and have my personality intact.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also want the killer arm muscles Angela Bassett has in "Waiting to Exhale." also she looks pretty good in Strange Days with Ralph Fiennes.

I love Angela Bassett. She was dressed to kill in Strange Days. So was Juliette Lewis in that mirror squares dress. RALPH FIENNES is HOTTTT!!!!!!
(I heard that HickBoy looks like Ralph Fiennes. That gives me such a boner!!!!:smile: )

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to have my 20yr old body back. Walking everywhere kept my body tight, sadly, now that I drive I'm a bit more comfy. Still getting compliments on my ass though, so I guess all is not lost.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I love Angela Bassett. She was dressed to kill in Strange Days. So was Juliette Lewis in that mirror squares dress. RALPH FIENNES is HOTTTT!!!!!!
(I heard that HickBoy looks like Ralph Fiennes. That gives me such a boner!!!!:smile: )

I think I look like a less craggy more horny Russell Crowe if I resemble anyone. I wish I looked like Gary Cooper, though. That fucker had some moves.

But I wish I was as good as I look. I'm not.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I look like a less craggy more horny Russell Crowe if I resemble anyone. I wish I looked like Gary Cooper, though. That fucker had some moves.

But I wish I was as good as I look. I'm not.

Russell Crowe? WTF?!!! Gary Cooper had the missile projectile in his pants, eh? Had those women back in the day all Armor All Protectant. Women were moist sliding off the seats when he was on the big screen. :smile:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I had a little flatter stomach and more toned arms and legs. Other than that, I like the way I look.

:p I don't want to look like anyone else. Such fantasy is a waste of time, imo.

Preach on!

NCbear (who's trying to lose 10 pounds or so and get back into his size 36 [!!!] jeans, which are THREE inches larger in the waist than the ones he wore for oh these many years)

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I wish that I could look like my hero......Elmer Fudd