I wish i looked like.....

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
i wish i looked like whoever heather lou anna wants to fuck....

SERIOUSLY!!!!! she is like the hottest thing on two legs...
ummm yeah..
enough of being creepy..
(I just dig chicks that I can talk tech with)

I wish I looked like...

Me... only with 7% Bodyfat..

IM getting there again though

Next stop.... six pack city..

oh, and I wish I had a bigger cock.
blah blah blah.
:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
You finish the sentence whith who you looked like. And none of this im happy with myself and i wouldnt want to change anything. Even if it was one tinny little thing on your body everyone wasnt something different

me

i wish i looked like... A combination of, tyra banks, Gisells Bunchousen (?), Merly Streep, and Kate Winslet

Giselle Bünchen (?)

I wish i looked like any guy with a perfect body. I use to go at gym but my body doesn´t want to get better. The fat and the shoftness don´t wanna go away. Everything is a fucking ...:mad:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
is this you displaying a fixation? you of the apparent unending supply of hutspah and self-confidence has a guy out there that melts you?

Not really. lol It's cliche to say, but it's personality that gets me most. The guy can be gorgeous and be an idiot and I'll drop him immediately. I'm not picky about who my friends are, or who shares my bed, but I am picky when it comes to sharing my heart.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to look like Duff McKagan, Brett Micheals, Seb Bach, Phil Lewis or Jani Lane did 20 years ago.

Sadly, I have no hope of ever achieving this.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It took me a good twenty years to get to a point where i finally feel comfortable in my own skin. Now there are many handsome men in the movies and on here. For me to be somebody else i couldnt do it. Im happy being me..............:smile: