I Wish I Was Six Feet Tall, But Look!

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks. Those Mexicans (whoops, Latinos :) sure are short...

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend of mine had a phrase for the best looking girl in a group of uglies...."the tallest pygmy"

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which is so often the case, Tom. In fact some of the biggest cocks I've seen (which are many) have been on short guys. I know, the old saying that they look bigger 'coz they are on short guys, but the tapes don't lie and I've measured them. Also, the opposite to this is accurate: some of the shortest on tall guys. Since most appendages length (legs, arms, toes, finger) depend on bones, the penis's length has nothing to do with bone length. I've always taken pride in my dick length mainly coz I'm short in height and longer dicked than many.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that you should be happy no matter the height you are. There are advantages and disadvantages to everything that makes us who we are if you have an imagination that creates a necessity for those skewed outlooks.

I like short guys. I like tall guys. I like medium height guys.

I think those pics are admirable though. Be happy with who you are.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know I don't post much here, I normally just lay back and read. However, this thread sparked my interest. I love being tall. Yeah my penis isn't huge like my body is (I'm 6'7) but I believe the advantages I've seen outweigh the negatives. Welcome to the forum though, nice member you have there...good to see new people :smile:

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Which is so often the case, Tom. In fact some of the biggest cocks I've seen (which are many) have been on short guys. I know, the old saying that they look bigger 'coz they are on short guys, but the tapes don't lie and I've measured them. Also, the opposite to this is accurate: some of the shortest on tall guys. Since most appendages length (legs, arms, toes, finger) depend on bones, the penis's length has nothing to do with bone length. I've always taken pride in my dick length mainly coz I'm short in height and longer dicked than many.

Yeah it can get annoying how my friends who are over 6 feet tall joke about how im short so i must be small. But im not about to pull my dick out for them lol.
And i take pride in being short too, its almost like you'ree the underdog because no one sees it coming :biggrin1:

dude your dick is out of control. really nice! post some more.

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK i'm gonna have to respond to the heigth discussion here, not the cock. I'm 6'3 and have had so few issues with my height and countless positive aspects of it. I'm not trying to say the bigger the better heigthwise but i would never want to be any shorter because i don't know it any other way and i don't have a massive cock its 7x6 but i'm skinny and my cock (in my opinion) disappoints no more than any other 7x6 cock on any shorter of a heigth

Reactions: Matbit