I wish Quidditch Was Real lol

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That sport looks brutal but the feel of a broomstick between your legs would be awesome :biggrin1: And face it, some of the players are pretty hot and the breeches would be quite a nice thing to look at on the professional player imo.

Okay, HP geek out over lol

Aileana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You just made my entire night. I'm a HUGE HP nerdface(I've dressed up and been to midnight releases for everything since book 4).

And I oh so completely agree with you. Quidditch would be amazing.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw an episode of Jeopardy once during one of their teen tournaments, and one of the contestants had come up with Muggle Quidditch. :biggrin1: I thought, how fun!

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I would much rather fly without a broom distroying my abilaty to get an erection. If a bike seat is bad for you a broom has got to be way more distructive. I would like to have the magical powers and be an animagus. I wonder what animal I would become?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would much rather fly without a broom distroying my abilaty to get an erection. If a bike seat is bad for you a broom has got to be way more distructive. I would like to have the magical powers and be an animagus. I wonder what animal I would become?

I had a friend who was an avid bike-rider, but suffered greatly from a lot of testicular/scrotal pain as a result, which inhibited his sex drive (and, one might suppose, ruined my chances of getting laid...but that's another story, nevermind, anyway...)

I don't know about you, but if I were an animagus, I'd turn into a snake. I've always wanted to slither.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh come on guys, a broomstick wedged right between some muscular thighs as the broom vibrates underneath your balls and the wood caressing your dick as it gets harder and harder from the constant movement of the broomstick from the wind and maneuvers ?

Quidditch is ripe for sexual innuendoes lol

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One thing that always bugged me though - do they have separate locker rooms for the male and female players ? It is never really mentioned in the books either if they do have locker rooms and showers near the pitch.

And a more worrying thought - do they wear jockstraps and cups for protection ? I mean, if a bludger to the head can render you immobile for a week, imagine one of those buggers smacking right into your unprotected balls and dick ! Eeeekkkk :(

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
That sport looks brutal but the feel of a broomstick between your legs would be awesome :biggrin1: And face it, some of the players are pretty hot and the breeches would be quite a nice thing to look at on the professional player imo.

OKay, not the reasons why I would love it...
The fact that you can fly etc, wow, the freedom that you will feel!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Dude, you aren't a lady... you can't sit "sidesaddle" on those things. Basically, what I'm saying politely is that your balls will be mashed.:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
One thing that always bugged me though - do they have separate locker rooms for the male and female players ? It is never really mentioned in the books either if they do have locker rooms and showers near the pitch.

Nope. It's a universal. I don't think they change or have sex in Harry potter world. At least not until they are 18.:rolleyes: It's a spell, kinda like the tracking spell.:wink:

And a more worrying thought - do they wear jockstraps and cups for protection ? I mean, if a bludger to the head can render you immobile for a week, imagine one of those buggers smacking right into your unprotected balls and dick ! Eeeekkkk
Nope. In fact, they don't have cocks either.:rolleyes:

your right wellhung83 could be nice to play this game and have a big broomstick

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Nope. It's a universal. I don't think they change or have sex in Harry potter world. At least not until they are 18.:rolleyes: It's a spell, kinda like the tracking spell.:wink:

And a more worrying thought - do they wear jockstraps and cups for protection ? I mean, if a bludger to the head can render you immobile for a week, imagine one of those buggers smacking right into your unprotected balls and dick ! Eeeekkkk
Nope. In fact, they don't have cocks either.:rolleyes:

Well, if you read the sixth book with all the snogging and everybody going off to do things in private left right and centre, it is obvious that the students do have dicks and that sex is quite rampant in Hogwarts lol

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, if you read the sixth book with all the snogging and everybody going off to do things in private left right and centre, it is obvious that the students do have dicks and that sex is quite rampant in Hogwarts lol

Bah, I didn't hear about one magical blowjob. Kisses are harmless.:rolleyes:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight