I Wish Someone Would Make A Movie About...

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...Carlton the Doorman from Rhoda. No really. I mean at the time America had a lot of interest in just who the hell that guy was. I think it could be fun.
...A Lifetime Chanel movie about the teenage star war between Julie Andrews and Petula Clarke would be fun.
...A movie about HOW those plastic ends to shoelaces solved a trillions peoples problems lacing their shoes...hey it couldn't be worse than the baby in the well!
...A docu on menu typos. Esp the asian restaurants. Who are the spelling killers really?!
...Who decided to change the sizes of clothes....
...There should be a movie about Judy Carne....I met her she's nice...sad story...

Hmmmm what else....

,,,Receptionists in offices....they always have all the dirt!

.....what else?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm working on a script about a nice jewish boy who lives in Hells Kitchen (played by Ben Stiller) who has a glamourous friend who resides in NYC and Honolulu (played by Brad Pitt) who comes in and out of his life and eventually teaches him through creative dramatics and metaphor role playing that no one wants to see a move about Carlton The Doorman.
YouTube - nudeyorker visits HellsKitchenmanNYC

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm working on a script about a nice jewish boy who lives in Hells Kitchen (played by Ben Stiller) who has a glamourous friend who resides in NYC and Honolulu (played by Brad Pitt) who comes in and out of his life and eventually teaches him through creative dramatics and metaphor role playing that no one wants to see a move about Carlton The Doorman.
YouTube - nudeyorker visits HellsKitchenmanNYC

Oh it's too true and sad...not much has been going on BUT Carlton is still the mystery! Who is that man behind the buzzer?!!!!!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish someone would make a movie about the woman behind the inspiration for the Lazy Susan. What was her problem and how does a rotating plate relate to her. Did she suffer from S.A.D. or chronic fatigue syndrome?:rolleyes:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish someone would make a movie about the woman behind the inspiration for the Lazy Susan. What was her problem and how does a rotating plate relate to her. Did she suffer from S.A.D. or chronic fatigue syndrome?:rolleyes:

I saw some 2000 year old Lazy Susans in a museum in China in the 1980s.
And they were in almost every restaurant I ate it on my 3 trips to China....
Looks like she had cornered a monopoly on them there...:biggrin:
Do you think "Susan" might have been Chinese?

I always wondered what Carlton actually looked like...big mystery..

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Completely different than I thought Carlton would look like...I pictured
him as a slinder, blond, hippy type...

Eve was always a favorite of mine...my favorites are her oldies...Stage Door and Mildred Pierce and Song of Scheherazade...and of course the tv comedies...Our Miss Brooks......she was a great lady....I don't think they made comediennes like her anymore!

I knew Nancy through my business....what a mighty dynamo!