I wish...

D_Saundus Scythecocke

Just Browsing
Media
I wish I had known about PE when I was a teenager. Back when I had the most testosterone and growth hormone running through me. Can you imagine doing PE during a growth spurt? Average guys like me could be absolute monsters now, if only I'd known. Any thoughts?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PE won't work... it is actually quite unhealthy to do, and in the end, if you don't do it for a while, you will be the same size again.

I disagree 100%, and so would the many men that have actually tried PE for any length of time that know how to maintain their gains.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I had known about PE when I was a teenager. Back when I had the most testosterone and growth hormone running through me. Can you imagine doing PE during a growth spurt? Average guys like me could be absolute monsters now, if only I'd known. Any thoughts?

You may be right about that. That may explain why some young men thrive on haphazard training regimens that wouldn't give results to older trainees.

D_Saundus Scythecocke

Just Browsing
Media
I disagree with Pieter's statement as well, because over the last 4 weeks, I have noticed a bit of an enlargement (though not as much as I would have hoped). I'll just have to keep it up and cement my gains when I'm ready. Now I just need to find a time machine, lol! You're the man Al!

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Big Al, you dont seem to make much mention of supplements to increase hgh levels and testosterone, it can be done safely, have you researched it?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Big Al, you dont seem to make much mention of supplements to increase hgh levels and testosterone, it can be done safely, have you researched it?

If you're testosterone levels are ok I wouldn't recommend "taking" extra testosterone.
First of all your body could get used to it and decrease the own production which would make you physically addicted to this extra supply.
Secondly a too high testosterone level does have several undesirable side effects.
Don't ever mess with your hormone levels.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Some supplements "may" increase testosterone levels, but I prefer the exercise and diet approach- brief, intense weight workouts and a high protein diet to maintain a constant positive nitrogen balance. If there was a supplement that I had to recommend above all others, it would be a high quality protein shake.