I wonder how many in here are still virgins... and why...?

Why are you still a virgin?

• Nobody wants to have sex with me

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • I am reserving it for the right one

Votes: 56 28.9%
  • I just couldn't find the right time to be deflowered!

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • I am illiterate when it comes to searching for the right person to have sex with

Votes: 66 34.0%

• Total voters

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I still am and kinda feel proud of it, but sometimes feel kinda shitty about it. It depends on the mood. But, most of the time, I'm grateful that I still have it to cherish...

And honestly, I'm still a virgin because I'm a magnet to straight guys... How about you guys?

:)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not now a virgin, but I answered the poll with the value that I had way back when. I needed to be married and I thought I had found the right one.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not now a virgin, but I answered the poll with the value that I had way back when. I needed to be married and I thought I had found the right one.

Good for you! Glad that you found the right one... :)

Isn't it illegal for you to lose your virginity in Malaysia?

I lost mine before I knew how to spell it.

It's not illegal, it's just deemed immoral... A lot of people lose virginity before marriages though here...

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1. A serious aversion to any sort of personal interaction with people. 2. No motivation or desire to go out in public. 3. Serious "personal space" issues. 4. Already met and lost Ms. Right 15 years ago. Not something I want to repeat.
Sorry for the formatting, I need to get a better web browser for my phone.

Last edited:

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
To be honest there are many things. 1)im just damaged mentally nothing sexual happen to me to cause it but I became depressed as I gained weight. 2) is finding the girl that excepts me for what I am. 3) if I get something going I never go in for the finish since things have always gone bad.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm generally picky when it comes to women. I don't want to lose it to a girl I don't legitimately care for and I have massive trouble in the attraction and dating realm. I'm a hard guy to date generally because of my moodiness and myriad emotional needs. And I find most girls are either not patient enough or just don't like me. I understand why I'm the way I am but I just want somebody that I like enough, am attracted to enough, and admire enough who likes me back and is willing to give me the time.

If dating were a dog show I'm an abandoned puppy looking for a loving home.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest there are many things. 1)im just damaged mentally nothing sexual happen to me to cause it but I became depressed as I gained weight. 2) is finding the girl that excepts me for what I am. 3) if I get something going I never go in for the finish since things have always gone bad.

This sums it up except for the weight. I'm bigger but I carry my weight well so I look about 25 pounds lighter IRL than I actually am.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hold on you guys... All of you are still virgins right? Because I can't really excerpt from your replies whether or not you are virgins...

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a virgin, but damnit I still haven't had all out relentless sex without any complications. I'm 20 now, and haven't 'had sex' in almost 2 years now.

Kodak

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Still a virgin, could of lost it a couple weeks ago but I think I got too excited or maybe I was nervous about fucking up so I just couldn't even concentrate on getting hard and it was a failure. Haha, pretty pride killing but I was wondering if this is just normal? Will I eventually just get over it if I keep trying? Thanks. (I'm 18 by the way, so me getting a boner is never a problem lol)

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 years old.
virgin.
1 girlfriend for 10 months 2 years ago, she wouldnt let me fucker her.. wouldnt even let me finger bang her, she was tight and didnt want to feel pain... or so she told me, I was bad to her so I didnt deserve sex IMO. first GF, made a lot of mistakes I regret and have learned from.

could have fucked a girl last summer but several things got in the way (it was 6am, I was drunk, tired, hungry, cold, sore, nervous, etc...)

im a virgin still because im very shy, and it doesnt help that I think my dick is small so I dont hit on many/any girls. I also dont party or drink, I stay at home and save my money which isnt the best technique for picking up women... in 10-20 years when I have hundreds of thousands of dollars and all my friends have are a runied body, lungs and liver well see who gets last laugh.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
20 years old.
virgin.
1 girlfriend for 10 months 2 years ago, she wouldnt let me fucker her.. wouldnt even let me finger bang her, she was tight and didnt want to feel pain... or so she told me, I was bad to her so I didnt deserve sex IMO. first GF, made a lot of mistakes I regret and have learned from.

could have fucked a girl last summer but several things got in the way (it was 6am, I was drunk, tired, hungry, cold, sore, nervous, etc...)

im a virgin still because im very shy, and it doesnt help that I think my dick is small so I dont hit on many/any girls. I also dont party or drink, I stay at home and save my money which isnt the best technique for picking up women... in 10-20 years when I have hundreds of thousands of dollars and all my friends have are a runied body, lungs and liver well see who gets last laugh.

The one who saves lasts longer... Don't worry man, things will be fine for you... and me too... We'll get through this... hahahaha... When we remember all these journey to get laid, we'll laugh hysterically about it..... :)

Thanks to others who answer, now I don't feel alone... :redface:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I still am and kinda feel proud of it, but sometimes feel kinda shitty about it. It depends on the mood. But, most of the time, I'm grateful that I still have it to cherish...

And honestly, I'm still a virgin because I'm a magnet to straight guys... How about you guys?

:)
Although I have been talking trash in this forum, I am still a virgin in real life. I reserve my virginity for my boyfriend or my life-partner. To me, having sex is a sacred union between two life-long partners.