I wonder how many in here are still virgins... and why...?

Why are you still a virgin?

• Nobody wants to have sex with me

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • I am reserving it for the right one

Votes: 56 28.9%
  • I just couldn't find the right time to be deflowered!

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • I am illiterate when it comes to searching for the right person to have sex with

Votes: 66 34.0%

• Total voters

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
something is to be said about being a virgin in this day and age. AIDS..

and you wont get the nickname of being a man whore or slut as it were and you can be proud that you choose to be wait for the right time instead of spreading your seed around and having different women have your babies and not supporting them from what I see in real life.

I take great pride that I have been with only 3 men in over 12 and only in a relationship and that being said, I am basically outcast in the gay commununity because of it. The community is sex addicts who would not know how to restrain themselves in general or have open relationships or triads or some nonsense like that.

stay a virgin till you find the right one and then wait for a few months and see if it will pan out guys and gals.
Two points:

If one is educated and practices safe sex there is no reason to live in fear of AIDS.
Education is the best antidote to fear.

Your characterization of the gay 'community' is a gross exaggeration. It's unfortunate that you have
this perception, worse that as a member of this 'community' you perpetuate a destructive stereotype.

If you expect people to respect your sexual choices, you would do well to respect theirs.

I am a virgin due to the fact that I don't think I'm the type of person to have one night stands...my feelings would get in the way. I've tried and couldn't do it because I would have some sort of emotional/physical/mental attachment during the sex and it wouldn't be reciprocated back by the other person whom is just there for merely sex. So I think I'm going to be the crazy end of the stick that just waits to date and get into a relationship and then know that when I do have sex those feelings are mutual.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a virgin anymore, but I was one until I was 24. Actually, until about 6 months before I had sex, I had only kissed and been felt up a few times.

The person I had sex with...well he was just someone casual. We hooked up maybe twice beforehand. We were messing around and I just looked at him and said "condoms are in the drawer"...that was that. Took me 3 years to convince him I wasn't a virgin though because he said I knew what I was doing and was too good. Wtf lol. Anyway, we still see each other from time to time.

I can honestly say I just wasn't ready. I had major walls up and was scared and uncomfortable in intimate situations. I am glad I didn't have sex with someone I cared about because that would've made me always regret doing it if we had a bad breakup.

However, to this day, I still have never connected emotions to sex. It is just about pleasure for me and the other person. So although I let my physical barriers down, I still have my emotional walls way up. The first person I have sex with and open my heart to...now THAT is what I consider losing my virginity I guess. I think I have two different kinds of virginity...I lost the one, but I still hold on to the one that actually means something.

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 27 and still carrying my v-card. Sometimes I feel shitty about it but then I remember what some of my friends have gone through just to get laid. Many of them ended up in bad relationships and were very unhappy. I'm thankful I don't have to deal with that.

You're much too young for me but if you ever come to Australia I'll help you out. No intimidation here :biggrin1:
The sentiment is appreciated. Sadly I have been told many times by the very few friends I have say they were scared of me at first because I apparently have a psycho killer look but when I smile they realize its just appearance nothing more. It sucks though because were I live im written off as soon as im seen.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The sentiment is appreciated. Sadly I have been told many times by the very few friends I have say they were scared of me at first because I apparently have a psycho killer look but when I smile they realize its just appearance nothing more. It sucks though because were I live im written off as soon as im seen.

I seriously can't see the psycho killer look! Maybe it's in the eyes. You getting written off may be more a confidence thing. Maybe if you convince yourself that it's great to look like a psycho killer, you will have more confidence in yourself and pick up more?

I seriously can't see the psycho killer look! Maybe it's in the eyes. You getting written off may be more a confidence thing. Maybe if you convince yourself that it's great to look like a psycho killer, you will have more confidence in yourself and pick up more?
Well your post has motivated me to add some face pics. Actually fels kinda nice to do so.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well your post has motivated me to add some face pics. Actually fels kinda nice to do so.

You definitely don't look like psycho killer and I would definitely screw you, so there :tongue:. Seriously, I don't know what your friends are on about. You aren't classically good looking, but then most people aren't. You just look like a normal guy. Truly, you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for putting the pics up BTW. I was getting curious about what you looked like when you're eyes weren't blocked out :smile:

You definitely don't look like psycho killer and I would definitely screw you, so there :tongue:. Seriously, I don't know what your friends are on about. You aren't classically good looking, but then most people aren't. You just look like a normal guy. Truly, you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for putting the pics up BTW. I was getting curious about what you looked like when you're eyes weren't blocked out :smile:
Thanks that means a lot :)