I wonder how many male celebrities have had blow jobs from other men in their life.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to think which male celebrities are most likely to have received head from another man. Eric Roberts and Richard Gere come to mind.

Reactions: submit452

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've seen a photo of one guy from Hanson boysband giving a head but I don't know if it wasn't a fake. However, seemed convincing a bit ;)
And Basshunter had a girl lick his fat hammer and everyone saw the pics a few years ago ;)

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Richard Madden, Mike Rowe, Steve Austin, Jason Sudeikis, Robert Kazinsky, Joe Manganiello, Kellan Lutz are some I just know in my heart have let happen. Want to hear it officially though.

Reactions: srock

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would LOVE to hear their stories.

Considering stories I've heard (nameless) about the casting couch in Hollywood, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of actors let another man blow them. Also, apparently a lot of straight men don't really think it's "gay sex" to stand there and get a BJ without doing anything in return.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Considering stories I've heard (nameless) about the casting couch in Hollywood, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of actors let another man blow them. Also, apparently a lot of straight men don't really think it's "gay sex" to stand there and get a BJ without doing anything in return.

Yeah, I've heard men say it's not gay sex to let a guy blow 'em, too. Hey, if it gets them to let a guy suck 'em off they can twist it any way they want!!!

Last edited:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sure some of the guys from the golden age of Hollywood let a casting director or someone else give them a blowjob in order to get their start on the silver screen. Same with some modern stars who came from nowhere and made it big in movies.

Reactions: Heat