I wonder how many male celebrities have had blow jobs from other men in their life.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm sure some of the guys from the golden age of Hollywood let a casting director or someone else give them a blowjob in order to get their start on the silver screen. Same with some modern stars who came from nowhere and made it big in movies.

Gary Cooper let a lot of guys blow him, according to a friend of mine who's been involved in the film business for over 50 years. When word got out Cooper had a big cock, the producers, etc. were lined up -- on their knees. Cary Grant had several gay affairs....as did countless others. In today's world? I think many are very sexually fluid, at least at times, including Nicholas Cage, Gere, DeCaprio, and a few others that I know of.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gary Cooper let a lot of guys blow him, according to a friend of mine who's been involved in the film business for over 50 years. When word got out Cooper had a big cock, the producers, etc. were lined up -- on their knees. Cary Grant had several gay affairs....as did countless others. In today's world? I think many are very sexually fluid, at least at times, including Nicholas Cage, Gere, DeCaprio, and a few others that I know of.

My great-uncle had worked in Hollywood for several decades and had said just as young starlets would often pose nude to make a few dollars and to also try to get the attention of the studios, so young actors would pose for physique photos, often wearing a posing pouch or nothing. Studios would often get sent the photos or request them to see what talent was available for screen tests. When it came time for a meeting, a blowjob (or more) surely couldn't hurt to help get a role.

Last edited:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember that there was a really salacious blind item on 8 Crazy Nights (Ted Casablancas' celebrity gossip blog) about an up-and-coming A-list actor having been verrry familiar with the casting couch. It was either one of the two stars of Brokeback Mountain. Thinking it was Heath Ledger.

Reactions: srock and johns87

natesuxx

Legendary Member
Media
There was a site that leaked images of "celebrities" (mostly z-list rappers and bands) but there was a singer called Jeffree Star, and he wrote an article about about sucking off many straight men on the back of a tour bus, when Warped Tour used to be a thing. I know he listed the lead singer of that nobody band Cobra Starship, think his name is something like Grant or Gabe.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

They are just like the rest of us. They are fucked up occasionally and lose it. I would say most of humanity has done most everything there is to do.