I wonder if its normal...

TripodMillenium: Well... as per the request of a good few members (chuckle) of the populus.....

I have changed it.... :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, very nice! You know, you kinda remind me of a younger, sexier Vincent D'nofrio (sp?), I always thought he was hot anyway.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mme Zora,

Stop the presses!
Honey, if you get any more stunning the men will be fighting in the streets! LOL! But as for Millenium....what can I say... beauty speaks for itself! Open your eyes woman! The man looks like Rob Lowe! ( Naughty and Mme Zora create a cloud of dust while the rest of LPSG stand on the side lines in shock and awe! )

Naughty

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with that.... both those actors have some resemblance to Millenium. He's a very sexy guy. The pony really likes his lips :D

TripodMillenium: I make a thread with me being a goof with a naughty sense of humor..... and now it's turned into you three making me blush.... :wub:

not fair.... :p :lol: :D

TripodMillenium: What, is this return-fire? :p :lol:

Well.... I guess I could....

Just that part or me is kinda shy.... >_< lol

lol.... and if you like my lips, I don&#39;t mind..... I&#39;d let you make use of them if I could..... ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, Naughty, he&#39;s prettier than D&#39;nofrio but hunkier than Lowe. I don&#39;t want our dustcloud to obscure the view&#33;

Pony, I think he deserves a ride after posting such a nice pic for us all to drool over, don&#39;tcha think?

TripodMillenium: Jeeze.... this kind of response, and I never even told you all that the picture was taken when I was lying on the bed..... :p ;) :lol:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mme Z.
As usual you are a voice of reason. I did look at D&#39;onofrio again and admit I do see slight traces there. Millenium honey, I didnt mean to embarrass you, but I had to stop and take a look at the scenery. Mme Zora. are you referencing nursery rhymes now? "Ride a .... horse to Banbury Cross to see a fine lady upon a white horse..." LOL&#33;

Naughty

TripodMillenium: Not embarassed..... Just blushing.... :wub:

^_^

Oh.... and I think she was referring to my comments about ponybilt.... :p :D

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually I&#39;m thinking of switching it up a little.... no, not by dating women... :)

I like the avatar I&#39;ve got now, but geez, Madame has had 3 avatars in the same time that I&#39;ve only had one. I sorta like the tug-of-war between obscenity and modesty that this one has.... but maybe I&#39;ll just put my face there until I can decide LOL

Watch this space. :p

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 2 2004, 04:08 PM
Yeah, Naughty, he&#39;s prettier than D&#39;nofrio but hunkier than Lowe. I don&#39;t want our dustcloud to obscure the view&#33;

Pony, I think he deserves a ride after posting such a nice pic for us all to drool over, don&#39;tcha think?
Oh, Madame, believe me -- I&#39;ve already offered Millenium a pony ride if he ever makes it to Minneapolis.

;)

TripodMillenium: *looks up, nods, and goes back to flipping through printouts from cheaptickets.com....* B) :D :lol:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by TripodMillenium@Aug 2 2004, 04:10 PM
I never even told you all that the picture was taken when I was lying on the bed.....
Just the pose I had in mind for you, dude&#33; I like being able to put a face with a name ... especially when that face looks like yours&#33;

TripodMillenium: *looks at her ava*

Well.... You have two-part experience with that already, though.... ;) :D