i wonder...

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Ignorance can be fixed....Stupidity cannot....and well stupid is just plain stupid and there is nothing we can do about it. Even intelligent people can do stupid shit sometimes. Case in point....and not trying to boast. My IQ is a couple of standard deviations above average/normal...so intelligent yes.....stupid...I got involved with drugs and well...we know what can result from substance use/abuse.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm..i wonder how many % or the chances for a woman to get pregnant when you wiped your dick after a cum.?or is it possible that she wont get pregnant..?just askin coz i'm always doin it with my girlfriend and luckily she's never been pregnant..:rolleyes:
:confused: :eek: :banghead2: :spank: WHAT...wiped your dick after a cum!
After U cum where.... in her?
I just knew, I should have failed you in those Sex Education Classes!

% Chances for pregnancy range 50/50 =Half from U & Half from Her
Baby makes 3 and you are no longer free.

Now repeat after me: I WILL NOT DO UNPROTECTECTED UNLESS, IT
IS WITH MY WIFE.

I WILL ALWAYS USE A COMDOM DURING SEX

NO CONDOM....NO FUCK

THE BEST LAY...IS A SAFE WAY

Be safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
Let not the young be misled.
For common sense, is not so common, if not said.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol..she's a virgin when i got her..

that doesn't necessarily mean she hasn't cheated on you, or given guys head (assuming her definition of virginity is vaginal intercourse). or that you might have caught something if you've had unprotected sex with your past girlfriends/lovers.

that said, you are damn lucky brah, that you haven't gotten her pregnant. it only takes on sperm bruddah. so, wear a condom. they have thin ones now bruddah, that make it so you feel more, so you can't use da "but it takes away from the feeling!" excuse.