I wonder

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder . . .

I wonder if the guys who have no profiles and no pictures; but PM women know how stalkerish and creepy they seem?

I wonder if the men who don't put anything for sexual orientation or put unsure, know that we all know, that they are either gay or bi?

I wonder when guys in chat will learn manners. If I say I am busy or don't want to chat; then leave me the hell alone.

My not wanting to chat with you does not make me a crossdresser or a trans.:mad: It does however make me smart for realizing you are such a fucktard. Yes, that means you bobs3304

These are not proper salutations: :mad: How big a cock can you take? A/S/L, Suck my dick beeyotch!

I wonder why so many men lie about being women just so some random stranger will cam for them or send them dick pics?

I wonder why so many men expect women who are built like supermodels to fall at their feet; when they bear a striking resemblance to Ernest Bornine?

I wonder why all the truly nice men who can't seem to meet a nice woman, never encounter the truly nice women who can't seem to meet a nice man?

It's a shame so many great guys think they have nothing to offer a woman because they don't make 6 figures per year.

I wonder when all the stupid myths regarding sex and race or ethnicity will be put to rest?

Seriously, when a white man says I've always wanted to have sex with a black woman. My first thought is, why? Is he on some sort of bizarre sexual scavenger hunt? As much as I would like to believe
otherwise, my vagina is no better or worse than a white, latina, or asian womans. It's all in your mind guys! That's why the most important sex organ is the brain.

It doesn't matter what you drive, where you work, how much you earn, or where you live. You can even have a long, thick cock, if you can't turn on my mind, you will not be turning on my body.

Smart is sexy.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I wonder . . .

I wonder if the guys who have no profiles and no pictures; but PM women know how stalkerish and creepy they seem?

You put a lot of emphasis on profiles. I have no profile and no pictures, but I don't PM women. I replied back a PM once when a female PMed me. It was not sexual in nature.

I wonder if the men who don't put anything for sexual orientation or put unsure, know that we all know, that they are either gay or bi?

I haven't listed sexual orientation or put unsure, but I'm not gay or
bi. I'm 100% straight. Honest. I'm not sure why you believe no profile must imply something. I just haven't fooled with it. I think I've mentioned in threads that I'm male and I think I mentioned I'm straight. At the very least it should be obvious from my post topics.

I wonder when guys in chat will learn manners. If I say I am busy or don't want to chat; then leave me the hell alone.

I've never even entered the chat room, no profile and all.

My not wanting to chat with you does not make me a crossdresser or a trans.:mad: It does however make me smart for realizing you are such a fucktard. Yes, that means you bobs3304

These are not proper salutations: :mad: How big a cock can you take? A/S/L, Suck my dick beeyotch!

I can see how that doesn't sit well with you. Keep in mind though that in threads I have a tendency to bring up everything that comes to mind concerning penis sizes and vagina sizes, so that is bound to arise in my posts. It means nothing personally.

I wonder why so many men lie about being women just so some random stranger will cam for them or send them dick pics?

Good question. Never have put much thought into it, but I figure it's probably some bi or gay guys living out their wish, through the internet, to be a female. Fantasy/role playing.

I wonder why so many men expect women who are built like supermodels to fall at their feet; when they bear a striking resemblance to Ernest Bornine?

Heh, well I look far better than him, but I really don't prefer supermodel bean pole builds anyway. Now if I could get Serena Williams, or JLo, or Beyonce to fall at my feet. No, wait! I need to add some more penis size first. I get a strong impression they would take my current size too easily. Not that I will ever get to know. Just saying.

I wonder why all the truly nice men who can't seem to meet a nice woman, never encounter the truly nice women who can't seem to meet a nice man?

Excellent question.

It's a shame so many great guys think they have nothing to offer a woman because they don't make 6 figures per year.

Though true, I don't think that applies as often as you are making it seem.

I wonder when all the stupid myths regarding sex and race or ethnicity will be put to rest?

Well, I think it's like many other "myths" in that it's partially true (I'm not saying all myths are partially true.). Each side to the debate is right and wrong. Which side is more right is the unclear part.

Seriously, when a white man says I've always wanted to have sex with a black woman. My first thought is, why? Is he on some sort of bizarre sexual scavenger hunt? As much as I would like to believe
otherwise, my vagina is no better or worse than a white, latina, or asian womans. It's all in your mind guys! That's why the most important sex organ is the brain.

I've only had sex with white women. I do know some guys that have had sex with white, black, and asian and they consistently say black women are great in bed but at the same time they say black women can handle more. Listen, I'm not one prone to make anything up. That is what I've been told. If they had said differently I would duly note it just as much. I have no agenda about this. I simple want the real truth.

It doesn't matter what you drive, where you work, how much you earn, or where you live. You can even have a long, thick cock, if you can't turn on my mind, you will not be turning on my body.

Good. That's the way it should be. My only problem with your statement is that often the turning on of the mind to many females only involves making them laugh and behaving in confident manner. For instance, I post into many threads presenting indepth backup for many of my posts. I haven't received any special attention from women as a result. Other guys can post some one line dubious opinion that is not supported (umm, it might be wide spread opinion supported), and then throw in some complement to a lady and he's treated like a ladie's man. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bringing this up from a personal vantage point, I'm merely addressing your statement above turning on the female mind. It doesn't matter that his post on the subject matter basically sucked, now does it. Meanwhile my indepth researched post attracts no one. Why doesn't that turn on the mind also. I receive no complements. And I can assure everyone I'm not a geek. I'm 6'1" tall, have fairly good looks, and a bulge, and I turn women's heads all the time. I found out a long time ago though, when it comes to conversation with the ladies I can't hold their interest like some guy with idle chit chat capability. That's a fact.

Smart is sexy.
Answers above between quoted statements.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgive me, QT, while I hijack the thread for a moment.

Hey superlarge -- I understand your position here, but I'd like to shed a little light on it from another perspective:

Why do less-researched, less factual posts get more attention?

People like to be stroked, and people are here for entertainment (sometimes education, but for the most part, it's the entertainment factor).

A well-researched, serious post may have involved more thought and intelligence, but it's not necessarily going to get as much attention as a flirty or fun answer.

So don't let it worry you that people don't acknowledge your posts properly. They either have nothing to argue against, or they're too airheaded to get it anyway. :wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
QT -- you've just added to the list of Big Questions that philosophers and theologists need to ponder... maybe they'll come up with an answer in, oh, about 100 years if we're lucky! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder . . .

Not again.

Dunno, you'll have to ask them, they know who they are.

Or care (even if it were true as opposed to supposition) ?

Don't chat, but I doubt it's any day soon.

That told him.

Unless your name is bobs3304 maybe?

Who cares? Really, who cares.

I wonder why so many men expect women who are built like supermodels to fall at their feet; when they bear a striking resemblance to Ernest Borgnine?

I'm sure he'd start by being offended you spelled his name wrong, that being perhaps his most endearing characteristic. As for the question, supermodels are overated IMO.

Personally I'd hate to have women falling at my feet metaphorically or literally, in the former they'd trip me up and generally get in my way, the latter would indicate excessive submissivness, not to mention, (if you're right) poor eyesight and who wants an execessively submissive woman - especially a myopic one to boot? I know they say love is blind, but I suspect that wasn't what you had in mind.

Too busy trying to be polite, and not too appear desperate they miss the signs maybe?

I guess it depends on the currency and where the decimal point is but when enough women stop playing up the stereoptype, it may be that men will stop pandering to it? Seriously, money is surely the biggest cause of relationships failing, of all things that could go wrong, money??? That is something I've never understood.

Never. That's the nature of myths.

I appreciate that fucking with someone's mind may have a certain attraction, there's also more to sex than the vagina.

Not for long anyway. Naturally, from a male perspective, the anatomical requirements may vary.

Smart is sexy.

Well, I think smart is smart (and arguably objective), sexy is something else and most certainly subjective, the two are not necessarily related and IMO neither is a requirement for the other, though I'll grant you, it's something special when they coincide.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm myopic and I resent your slurs on we visually challenged women.

Being myopic has its good side, it acts like a diffuser so I think everyone has lovely skin.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I wonder . . .

HEY!!
I resemble that!!!

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I love the way that everytime you post some something njqt, you always speak your mind. Thats a rare, great quality, and I have to agree with hotmilf though. Those are some great questions, which i'm sure a philosopher is currently pondering as we speak. Hell, i'm a guy and I get some pretty creepy PM's too.

"Eh, all in a day..." Jack McFarland

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
People like to be stroked, and people are here for entertainment (sometimes education, but for the most part, it's the entertainment factor).

A well-researched, serious post may have involved more thought and intelligence, but it's not necessarily going to get as much attention as a flirty or fun answer.

It doesn't just apply to this forum. Women talk about intelligence, but lean so very much more towards the emotional appeal. It's not even a close comparison. Smart may be sexy, but it's not a main player. I have to Wonder myself: Why put emphasis on smart being sexy, giving it it's own line of importance as though it comes into play more than it really does. Sounds good, but that is not keeping it real. Not this time.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love the way that everytime you post some something njqt, you always speak your mind. Thats a rare, great quality, ]

Well, sorry, but I can't say that I do. It all depends upon the mind. It really does seem that njqt is really not very much at home on the Large Penis Support Group.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder . . .

HEY!!
I resemble that!!!

Hey you! You already got your supermodel. One per customer! You have the sexyasshewantstobehotasafirecrackerandreadytopop model! :biggrin1:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Yeah, but look what I got in return!
Ethel Borgnine- Merman!
Just kidding Mr. Ed!
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
NJQT, I think very many guys, think if there are women on a site
like this, we must be looking to fuck every lame-o who sends a crappy post our way. I don't want to be unfair and say most but a whole lot of them.
When you tell them nicely,I don't give out my addy if you don't have a profile,pix or post, theyr'e mad at you, like somehow youv'e offended them.
Not because they said "I got a big cock wanna' suck it"?
I agree if a guy is plain old stupid even if he's gorgeous, I'm not interested.
I want everything in a man which I realize is unrealistic,but it's my life to find what makes me happy. Stupid does not.This also applies to bobswhatever#. Not a very nice guy,nasty to men,women,and I suspect animals. I think many men are intimidated by pretty women,like my husband was with me, and think they have nothing to offer, or not enough to offer
so they don't even bother,which is sad for us and them.
Everybody loses when there isn't any dialogue.There just aren't enough great guys like,Yorkie,drifterwood,uncut,DC_Deep Viking1,jasonels,Hickboyand if I forgot to mention you I am truly sorry! Many of the good guys are taken also!
cigarbabe:saevil:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure some men get us confused with their computer, their computer is their possession, we're on their computer ergo we're their possession and if we say no to their request to chat or cam we're cheating them out of what they feel is an entitlement.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really does seem that njqt is really not very much at home on the Large Penis Support Group.
njqt is very much at home here.She makes great contributions to every part of this site.If anyone's earned a free Gold Membership it's her.
If you got the PM's she gets then you'd probably feel like having a rant occasionally.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njqt is very much at home here.She makes great contributions to every part of this site.If anyone's earned a free Gold Membership it's her.
If you got the PM's she gets then you'd probably feel like having a rant occasionally.

Yorkie,

I have been looking at your pic for the longest time trying to remember who it reminded me of... Now I know. Your avatar reminds me of the cartoon character Andy Capp with your hat down in your eyes like that...