Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everybody loses when there isn't any dialogue.There just aren't enough great guys like,Yorkie,drifterwood,uncut,DC_Deep Viking1,jasonels,Hickboyand if I forgot to mention you I am truly sorry! Many of the good guys are taken also!
cigarbabe:saevil:
Thank you CB,for the guys who aren't taken most of the great women are - or they live thousands of miles away!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NJQT, I think very many guys, think if there are women on a site
like this, we must be looking to fuck every lame-o who sends a crappy post our way. I don't want to be unfair and say most but a whole lot of them.
When you tell them nicely,I don't give out my addy if you don't have a profile,pix or post, theyr'e mad at you, like somehow youv'e offended them.
Not because they said "I got a big cock wanna' suck it"?
I agree if a guy is plain old stupid even if he's gorgeous, I'm not interested.
I want everything in a man which I realize is unrealistic,but it's my life to find what makes me happy. Stupid does not.This also applies to bobswhatever#. Not a very nice guy,nasty to men,women,and I suspect animals. I think many men are intimidated by pretty women,like my husband was with me, and think they have nothing to offer, or not enough to offer
so they don't even bother,which is sad for us and them.
Everybody loses when there isn't any dialogue.There just aren't enough great guys like,Yorkie,drifterwood,uncut,DC_Deep Viking1,jasonels,Hickboyand if I forgot to mention you I am truly sorry! Many of the good guys are taken also!

All I will say is a woman deserves to be treated with respect and dignity as befitting a lady until otherwise proven.

The women here are just that, LADIES! Regardless of the bawdy bantering, they are ladies and should be respected for that. The only whores and sluts I've seen on this site are men faking femininity.

That is all I have to say about that.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yorkie,

I have been looking at your pic for the longest time trying to remember who it reminded me of... Now I know. Your avatar reminds me of the cartoon character Andy Capp with your hat down in your eyes like that...
:biggrin1: Andy wears a northerners flat cap though.Mine is a Hunter S. Thompson style bush hat.I've been thinking of putting a new avatar pic up,I've had this one for almost a year now.Decisions,decisions...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the men we regularly interact with in any way on here treat us with respect and chivalry, being on a site like this, having a strong sexuality, using words of a sexual nature and being open about our experiences doesn't make us bad people. As you said Osiris, we are ladies and this cuts both ways, the guys who treat us as with respect are men, the ones who don't are boys.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: Andy wears a northerners flat cap though.Mine is a Hunter S. Thompson style bush hat.I've been thinking of putting a new avatar pic up,I've had this one for almost a year now.Decisions,decisions...

Yes, we want to see the REAL Yorkie! I know I have a nerve, dont I? :biggrin1:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, we want to see the REAL Yorkie! I know I have a nerve, dont I? :biggrin1:
I'm not likely to post a passport style photo,I was thinking of partial revelations just to show that I don't have missing teeth or an eyepatch. :smile:
I think you ought to let us look into your eyes too... :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not likely to post a passport style photo,I was thinking of partial revelations just to show that I don't have missing teeth or an eyepatch. :smile:
I think you ought to let us look into your eyes too... :wink:

Is that a personal request? I will let you see mine, if you let me see yours...:biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the men we regularly interact with in any way on here treat us with respect and chivalry, being on a site like this, having a strong sexuality, using words of a sexual nature and being open about our experiences doesn't make us bad people. As you said Osiris, we are ladies and this cuts both ways, the guys who treat us as with respect are men, the ones who don't are boys.

You are too kind. Boys even know better than to behave this way. There are other names for people like this and I use the term "people" loosely here.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm myopic and I resent your slurs on we visually challenged women.
Being myopic has its good side, it acts like a diffuser so I think everyone has lovely skin.
LMAO, myopic does have it's benefits doesn't it? :tongue:

I love the way that everytime you post some something njqt, you always speak your mind. Thats a rare, great quality,
Well, sorry, but I can't say that I do. It all depends upon the mind. It really does seem that njqt is really not very much at home on the Large Penis Support Group.
Quite the contrary Adam875, the fact I feel comfortable enough to post so freel is proof that I am comfortable here.

NJQT, I think very many guys, think if there are women on a site
like this, we must be looking to fuck every lame-o who sends a crappy post our way. I don't want to be unfair and say most but a whole lot of them. You are correct, however, this is not AFF, so I guess when I encounter that I am a bit perplexed. When you tell them nicely,I don't give out my addy if you don't have a profile,pix or post, theyr'e mad at you, like somehow youv'e offended them. Not because they said "I got a big cock wanna' suck it"? I agree if a guy is plain old stupid even if he's gorgeous, I'm not interested. Nor am I. I want everything in a man which I realize is unrealistic,but it's my life to find what makes me happy. Stupid does not. Same here CB! :cool: This also applies to bobswhatever#. Not a very nice guy,nasty to men,women,and I suspect animals. I think many men are intimidated by pretty women,like my husband was with me, and think they have nothing to offer, or not enough to offer so they don't even bother,which is sad for us and them. So true!
Everybody loses when there isn't any dialogue. There just aren't enough great guys like,Yorkie,drifterwood,uncut,DC_Deep Viking1,jasonels,Hickboyand if I forgot to mention you I am truly sorry! Many of the good guys are taken also! True, you snatched up one of the few good ones left, didn't you Ms. Thang!:wink::cool::biggrin1:
Don't forget Osiris, Freddie53, Jovial, Simcha, Bbucko, NakedWally, Landminespring28 and dozens of others. Yes, there are many great guys here! But it seems most are married, gay, or in another hemisphere :frown1::redface:

I'm sure some men get us confused with their computer, their computer is their possession, we're on their computer ergo we're their possession and if we say no to their request to chat or cam we're cheating them out of what they feel is an entitlement.[/quote] Well said! I hadn't thought of that; but I bet your answer and CigarBabe's combined are spot on.
Thank you CB,for the guys who aren't taken most of the great women are - or they live thousands of miles away![/quote] You could always move across that wee pond . . . :wink::tongue:
You are too kind. Boys even know better than to behave this way. There are other names for people like this and I use the term "people" loosely here.
I believe the proper word is fucktard but I could be mistaken.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think it comes with the territory of being here. I mean if we step back and look at it from a males perspective. We are ladies on a Large Cock Site... so they think Ka-Ching ladies who like to be talked to like sluts... male thinking stereotypes: girls like large cock = sluts.

We have so many fake women on here that only make our lives harder... they talk dirty and sexy because they a men sitting behind a screen trying to get a cam show... So when they come across a real one.. they can't tell the difference and try and talk to us like they do the others.

Dicks don't have manners.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder . . .

I wonder if the guys who have no profiles and no pictures; but PM women know how stalkerish and creepy they seem?

I wonder if the men who don't put anything for sexual orientation or put unsure, know that we all know, that they are either gay or bi?

I wonder when guys in chat will learn manners. If I say I am busy or don't want to chat; then leave me the hell alone.

My not wanting to chat with you does not make me a crossdresser or a trans.:mad: It does however make me smart for realizing you are such a fucktard. Yes, that means you bobs3304

These are not proper salutations: :mad: How big a cock can you take? A/S/L, Suck my dick beeyotch!

I wonder why so many men lie about being women just so some random stranger will cam for them or send them dick pics?

I wonder why so many men expect women who are built like supermodels to fall at their feet; when they bear a striking resemblance to Ernest Bornine?

I wonder why all the truly nice men who can't seem to meet a nice woman, never encounter the truly nice women who can't seem to meet a nice man?

It's a shame so many great guys think they have nothing to offer a woman because they don't make 6 figures per year.

I wonder when all the stupid myths regarding sex and race or ethnicity will be put to rest?

Seriously, when a white man says I've always wanted to have sex with a black woman. My first thought is, why? Is he on some sort of bizarre sexual scavenger hunt? As much as I would like to believe
otherwise, my vagina is no better or worse than a white, latina, or asian womans. It's all in your mind guys! That's why the most important sex organ is the brain.

It doesn't matter what you drive, where you work, how much you earn, or where you live. You can even have a long, thick cock, if you can't turn on my mind, you will not be turning on my body.

Smart is sexy.
Well said.:cool::smile:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I think it comes with the territory of being here. I mean if we step back and look at it from a males perspective. We are ladies on a Large Cock Site... so they think Ka-Ching ladies who like to be talked to like sluts... male thinking stereotypes: girls like large cock = sluts.

We have so many fake women on here that only make our lives harder... they talk dirty and sexy because they a men sitting behind a screen trying to get a cam show... So when they come across a real one.. they can't tell the difference and try and talk to us like they do the others.

Dicks don't have manners.

No doubt a good bit of truth to your post. This is an interesting site in some ways, but it is screwed up in so many other ways. In addition to what you posted, there are some guys posting either incorrect penis size from not knowing or caring about the proper way to measure, or in some cases are simply making it up. What's going on here? It's making this site into some sort of joke. There's so much lying going on when stories are told it can be tough to fully accept many of them as a bona fide true story. Is that one a true story or a lie, I wonder. I know I post into threads about some things people don't like, but at least my posts are in ernest. There are others who do too, of course, and are the only ones keeping this site barely down to earth. Still though, I'm not pc, but I try hard to back my posts up, and yet sometimes it appears I'm resented by some even more than fakers here are. I'm not popular here, so I'm sort of an outsider posting in, but at least I try to help out.